• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myspace, Facebook, Other?

myspace vs facebook

• myspace

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • facebook

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • I use myspace, to keep in touch with my melbourne friends, my american friend, and my Uk friends. lol. I sign on to it a heap, to talk to people, as my MSN has totally backfired :<

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Neither. I find both to be incredibly stupid and rather overrated. Not only that, but teenagers anger me (despite being one), so I'd rather be on something like this where there are people who can legally drink AND teenagers. That way, it's not just teenagers. =D Victory!

Years
  • I have a myspace and a Facebook, I use my myspace almost every day, to talk to my friends I don't see often, but Facebook I never use because most of my friends have myspace, so it's pretty much pointless for me.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I've never had a Myspace XD I just don't like it. I have a Facebook, but I almost never use it. The main social networking-ish sites I use are Twitter and LiveJournal XD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Facebook is love. Myspace looks so low-grade compared to it. Facebook is organized, clean and structured. I just don't like the overly frequent display changes. They just screwed the Home Page over really hard.

Starberry

The berry of awesomeness
    Years
  • I have both. I use facebook more for people I know in real life and myspace for the others. I don't mind either, but I tend to be more annoyed with facebook. Like app invites. And how they always tend to give me rehashed and pointless notifications. But overall I prefer their style to the looks of myspace.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I'd have to say Myspace and Facebook. I use both regularly to talk to people from many different places. Most of my friends from far away have Facebook and my home town friends have Myspace, so it's pretty balanced.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Once upon a time I was pretty much forced to sign up for Myspace by a friend. Never really got interested in it.
    I am on Facebook quite a lot though, just to keep in touch with friends.

DrawnVigilance

7861 Blackthorne
    Years
  • i have a myspace i check pretty frequently(just to talk to my old friends, since i switched schools this year, and family i dont have any other way to talk to them), i dont like facebook, its just not for me

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Bebo mainly for trolling.

I use FaceBook, a lot, mostly for irl friends. In fact my only PC friends on my FB are Watch that pin Drifloon, Get out of my honeypot, Ursaring!, Popwar Bunny and Wakachamo.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    MySpace. I use it to talk to relatives in North Carolina and my friends when they need help with homework or we just want to talk.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I have both actually, plus a Friendster.

I use Myspace to talk to my IRL friends generally. I prefer Facebook to be honest, but none of my friends have one so I never use my facebook. ._.

Friendster is for family stuff. ._.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • I have Facebook, though its constant changes are starting to be annoying.
    I don't like the whole spin behind Myspace, and I don't have one.
    I also have a Livejournal.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • I originally had a myspace w/ a lot of friends (all ppl I knew) then one day after neglect it randomly was deleted. I remade it but it is more so dead now, I was never a big fan of it.

I was recently forced by someone to create a facebook, they said even though I'm not a fan of stuff like myspace, it would grow on me. I doubt it will, but as I said, I HAD to make one...

Both of my facebook and myspace are located in my signature if anyone cares.

----------------
    Listening to: The Academy Is... - Down And Out
    via FoxyTunes

Back