• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myspace, Facebook, Other?

myspace vs facebook

• myspace

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • facebook

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters

Vincent.

//**
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I don't have myspace, but I have Facebook, friendster and tagged. I'm not much of a user in this kind of account. But mostly I like friendster a lot.

Zet

Years
  • I have a facebook(I check it now and then, feel free to add me if you can find me or ask me) and a bebo(which I never go on these days)

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I have facebook and myspace.
    And I also had a friendster. I'm not much of a user in these kinda stuffs.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I actually have a Myspace account only. I don't like the other kinds of systems, and I barely get onto Myspace.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I have a bebo, I rarely go on it... I only made it because a friend was pestering me. I would just delete it but then I would get "Why have you deleted your bebo?" "Why aren't you on my friends list anymore?" and so on. I thought I might aswell just keep it, but neglect it.

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
    Years
  • I have a myspace and facebook, but I never get on the myspace. Basically, my entire school has a facebook, so it's really handy. I can keep in contact with, literally, everyone I know. It helped me look up elementary school friends which is prettyyy cool. Plus, it's so much more organized/fast/professional/useful then myspace.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    I have a MySpace and Facebook, but the latter will not be around for much longer. Like someone stated earlier, MySpace is very childish compared to Facebook. This is how I see it. Most people I know who are still in high school or lower use MySpace and ones who are in college or older use Facebook. The only reason I keep Facebook is because I have 400+ friends I graduated with added and it is fun to communicate with them once in awhile and see how they are doing considering mostly everyone has ended up in different places all around the world.

The only negative I find with Facebook (and this can also be added to the number of negatives about MySpace) is people who consistently send you invites to pointless applications. That is my largest pet peeve, especially considering it isn't a necessary action.

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
  • I have 5 MySpace accounts. But that's because I have 5 different Mobsters (and application) accounts, and 3 different OverDrive accounts.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    What about neither? I don't really see the point in sites like them.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Facebook is extremely convieniant.

Anyway, I have both.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I just checked my myspace page last night...so yeah I use it quite frequently...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have a Myspace account and a LiveJournal. But as of late I haven't been using Myspace because of the constant add-ons and glitches. It is so bad there that I can't even go there and see how is everyone is doing. I just lost interest in it. And I don't touch Facebook because it is like Myspace. Myspace is overrated and Facebook is getting to that same path. I am glad LiveJournal isn't that overrated yet. I love my LiveJournal, but as of late I haven't been using it either. ._. I want to see how to customize it. I am learning how right now. I much rather use LiveJournal than Myspace anyday. I will still go to Myspace, but only like once every six months or so. If I am in the mood. XD

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • I have a Myspace account and a LiveJournal. But as of late I haven't been using Myspace because of the constant add-ons and glitches. It is so bad there that I can't even go there and see how is everyone is doing. I just lost interest in it. And I don't touch Facebook because it is like Myspace. Myspace is overrated and Facebook is getting to that same path. I am glad LiveJournal isn't that overrated yet. I love my LiveJournal, but as of late I haven't been using it either. ._. I want to see how to customize it. I am learning how right now. I much rather use LiveJournal than Myspace anyday. I will still go to Myspace, but only like once every six months or so. If I am in the mood. XD

I think Facebook is a bit better. No stupid uber layouts that take 5 minutes on a cable modem to load. It's nice if you keep it exclusive to those you are actually friends with. You find that you can keep up with each others lives through the Facebook Feed. There's no way I can spend two hours on it but I like to hop on and check it every once in awhile.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I think Facebook is a bit better. No stupid uber layouts that take 5 minutes on a cable modem to load. It's nice if you keep it exclusive to those you are actually friends with. You find that you can keep up with each others lives through the Facebook Feed. There's no way I can spend two hours on it but I like to hop on and check it every once in awhile.
    Hmm, really? Whoa, so they don't have any constant glitches? That is good! Yeah the friends list in Myspace is a mess. They have it so it will show your top friends and stuff. At least Facebook make theirs organized. Maybe...I should check out Facebook to see what it is like. But for right now. I have my LiveJournal. ^^ Thanks for info!

Back