• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Name Rival?

52!

Silver Isle.. JOIN IT
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    I always call him blue, and my self red.. im traditional :P

InfiniteZero

I never change my Avatar. D=
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    I named mine Jesus. No really.

"Player defeated Jesus!"

... Well that was in the past.

I named mines Trinity.

Silvenium_XIron

Magnetism Manipulator
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    Awsome names... Mine was... "Stupido", because...back when that was my favorite name to call stupid idiots. And stealing is for idiots... And now, I believe his name is Phycho J. It was kind of an inside joke thing, but whatever...

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Hehe, interesting thing about Crystal and FireRed is, in Crystal the rival looks nerdy but has an impressive villain personality which makes him an attractive nemesis, while in FireRed the rival looks cool but, in reality he's nothing more than a spoiled brat :)

So, in Crystal I always name the rival Phillip and in FireRed - Chandler ^^

Dunno why, now that I think about it o.O;

A Very Happy Blissey!

Who XD'd on my carpet?
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    I name mine really stupid things too.

Like the last time around, I named him U W**** (rhymes with "store"). If you name anyone something like that in any RPG, no matter which one it is, you're bound to get some laughs out of any dialogue having to do with the character. As for my main character, I named him U B**** (rhymes with "witch"). Even funnier.

This time, I'm using the girl as the main trainer, and I named her Missy and her rival Mikey.

KAAPOW

the new pink
    Years
    • Age 31
    • oz
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    I named him Shuggmz in Fire Red and Asparagus (or some other vegetable).

edit: Sometimes I give them normal names when I play, because I get really attached to the rival and my character. I always give my characters names like Shirley, Lola, Gidget.

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
  • I named mine Will...cause I think he looks like a Will..and I named him after my brother...haha.

Back