• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2022
    Is it intentional that species modifier codes don't work on this hack?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Is it intentional that species modifier codes don't work on this hack?

Trying to use cheatcodes in hacks that change so much of game's scripts etc. is never a good idea. They will just not work, or will affect the wrong part of gamecode, ruining your savestate.

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I have 8 badges but I havent mega bracelet..is normal?

oak will give it to you after you defeat the elite four and champion at the first time.
    but eventually you need to find some mega stones that respawn in grottos

curiters

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    im using cheat code for catching trainers pokemon
    but suddenly rayquaza has a mega icon but dont have move like dragon ascent instead life orb was equip.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2022
    wish there was some sort of iv training in game. that's all I use cheat codes for.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2018
    gah i dont remember on which route i found goomy >< any of u noticed where does it rain?

Sgt. Heracross

I Heracross my heart that I'm better than the rest
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Ahh sorry to hear that. Yeah save often, especially since people have already found bugs that broke their game (like the Wish bug, which is why I rushed another patch). The nicknames are intentionally rude for the in game trades, haha. Also, Everstone works 100% of the time for passing natures.

Haha thanks for responding. Yeah, I'm making a note to myself to save more often. And I've gotten back up to the point I was at before, but it was still a bit of a headache. Unfortunately I didn't get the Modest nature Fennekin that I wanted, but after hatching a few eggs I finally got a female one. So I'm content.

Not sure how this happened, but I checked my bag and all of my Key Items disappeared. I can still use my bike, since I registered it to the select button. But apparently the rest of my Key Items are gone (or hiding, I don't know.)

EDIT: False alarm, they spontaneously reappeared.

P.S. When do the Hidden Grottos start appearing? I heard that they were included in the game, so I was in Pewter City and must have checked like every tree twice. But nothing happened.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Questions:
    1. Are there EV-reducing berries?
    2. Is there an ability capsule?

Years
  • So on the Fire-type question, I found myself a Litwick and all I want to know is where the Dusk Stone (or whatever) is located and when the best time to evolve it is.

The only Pokemon left that I want on my team is Heracross, but because it's exclusive to Honey trees it'll be a pain to get.

curiters

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    So on the Fire-type question, I found myself a Litwick and all I want to know is where the Dusk Stone (or whatever) is located and when the best time to evolve it is.

The only Pokemon left that I want on my team is Heracross, but because it's exclusive to Honey trees it'll be a pain to get.

i thnk evo stones are in islands ive seen that before i cant remember what island

curiters

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Haha thanks for responding. Yeah, I'm making a note to myself to save more often. And I've gotten back up to the point I was at before, but it was still a bit of a headache. Unfortunately I didn't get the Modest nature Fennekin that I wanted, but after hatching a few eggs I finally got a female one. So I'm content.

Not sure how this happened, but I checked my bag and all of my Key Items disappeared. I can still use my bike, since I registered it to the select button. But apparently the rest of my Key Items are gone (or hiding, I don't know.)

EDIT: False alarm, they spontaneously reappeared.

P.S. When do the Hidden Grottos start appearing? I heard that they were included in the game, so I was in Pewter City and must have checked like every tree twice. But nothing happened.

tap there

Attachments

• Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]
      pewter city.png
      21.8 KB · Views: 54
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2016
    Anyone know where all the Move Tutors for the colored shards are located? Or free Tutors? Looking to amp up my roster since expert level is fairly difficult. Is there a move relearner tutor before the elite four?

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2021
    Where's the TM 26 Earthquake , i can't find it , my farvorite moveeeeeeeeeeeee

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2021
    I found a bug, the Power Anklet add 4 EV Special Defend not 4 EV speed lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2021
    Sup, I just want to say I love this hack, even though Brock and Misty kicked my ass for choosing a fire starter, I was waiting for it ever since this topic was made!

Anyway, I found a bug with Aerial Ace (sorry if it was reported already) - a move that is supposed to never miss... never hits. Just never. It always says it misses. At least on Mold Break Hawlucha, haven't tried it with any other mon.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Does anyone know where honedge or duoblade live I want one on my team

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2021
    I can't find any hidden grotto:((
    Viridian Forest, Route 2, Pewter City, Mt. Moon 3rd Floor, Route 11, Diglett's Cave, Rock

Tunnel 2nd Floor, Route 8, Route 7, Route 16, Route 13, Route 15, Route 18, Seafoam Islands

Bottom Floor, Victory Road 2nd Floor, The big map in Mt. Ember, Bond Bridge, Icefall Cave

2nd floor, Five Island Meadow, Cerulean Cave top floor

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Assuming once you iron out all the bugs, is this pretty much complete?

Just asking cause the one and only thing I've been trying to find on here is a hack with all 721 Pokemon and no really irritating problems. Like, I'm okay with moves glitching, no big deal, that sort of thing is bound to happen, but when you do Fire Blast and it shows the Bone Club animation, that drives me up the wall #LCCoolJ95FIXYOUR721EMERALDHACK!

UPDATE: So far, the hack is amazing. Also, poison doesn't hurt you anymore out of battle, not sure if it was designed that way. Either way, that's nice, I almost lost my Braxian at 1HP, but then I the poison didn't kill me, so YAY!

UPDATE 2: By the way, this house cannot be entered. Not like that is an issue or anything, just figured I'd point it out. I'm only interested in a 721+ Pokedex without any broken cries (which I doubt I'd notice unless it was something really out of the ordinary) and without broken moves/stats/animations.

Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]
    Pewter City

Last edited:
    Back