• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Names, what will you name yourself and your rival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I'm probably going to name both the hero and the rival ???. Why? Because I did that on my first game through. I want to play through kind of like when I did when I was five, playing Gold for the first time.

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    When I was 8 and playing Silver for the first time I named my rival idiot.

This time around I'll probably name him Branson.

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    In all the games I have named my rival igmo (inside joke), caleb, and gayfer. This game I'm going to call him something so immature it will be great. The problem is that I can't think if one..... HELP ME

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Probably Dr.Evil or something else really stupid. Maybe like Monarch or something. (from Venture Bros.)

magrathean

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    I'm not sure what I'm naming them yet, but I'm thinking either politicians or other famous historical figures. Like dictators or something. I've always wanted to do that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    If I get it, I'll name it what I always call my main character...Taylor

As for my rival, I've had some bad luck naming my rivals (I named my rival in the original gold Gary XD). I did like the option Damion for my rival in Diamond but I'm not using it for HeartGold.

I think I will name my rival Derek.

Enraged_Nightmares

ZE MONSTER O_O
    Years
    Hmm, all of mine so far have been comical, like my pokemon blue rival was named Idiot, and my Platinum Rival was named Coconut....dont ask XD
    Id call myself my own name as usual or Lucifer, and my rival probably something stupid like Poodle or Fudgesy =S

Years
    My name, of course, on SoulSilver will be Brent (male). On HeartGold it will be Soul (female). Either that, or SoulSilver will have my female char and HeartGold will have my male. I'll probably do Silver as the female, because I usually like how the female protagonists look in the series, and the Soul part came from Soul Silver. Rival will either be silver/gold (if on hg silver, on ss gold), some random curse word in my head (like i did all those years ago in Silver and Gold, lol) or Johnny. I named the D/P/Pt rival Johnny.

Casey333

~Johto Trainer~
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jan 10, 2018
    If I get both games, On Soulsilver, Ill call myself (Boy Character) Casey (Me) and my rival Cody (My twin brother). And is I get HeartGold, Ill choose the girl and call her Casey and then the rival Cody again. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back