• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto vs. InuYasha

Who would win this fight?

• Naruto

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • InuYasha

Votes: 30 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

devilicious

dream
Years
  • I dont really know... But my guesses are in Inuyasha.

Naruto could use all of those "woopa-doopa-youarenowdead" Ninja 00berZorz skills, but like was stated before, he has a Demon inside. No matter how many copies he is making, Inuyasha can "smell" the original one, and a Wind Scar would obviously hurt Naruto's arse~ >>;

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Dude, why are all of you saying Inuyasha?? XD Just cause he has a sword doesn't mean he can 'own' anything for his life even if he tried.

Look, if any of you watched the subs, then you would all know what happened in that little fight Sasuke and Naruto had X3

Sasuke is 00ber powerful with Orochimaru's powers, but Naruto literally pwned him once the demon inside him took over (and even I have to admit, Naruto pwned Sasuke XD)

So, really we are all forgetting that that little foxy inside of Naruto could come out at any time if hes in danger, and kick Inuyasha's a*s for good. X3

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Kakashi and Sasuke Lover said:
    So, really we are all forgetting that that little foxy inside of Naruto could come out at any time if hes in danger, and kick Inuyasha's a*s for good. X3

I didnt forget about it, that's why I mentioned it as one of Naruto's weakness to Inuyasha. Read my post carefully~ ;D

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I don't know what to choose.I like both Naruto and Inuyasha,so it's a hard decision.I guess I'm in for Inuyasha,since it came first before Naruto.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Kakashi and Sasuke Lover said:
    Dude, why are all of you saying Inuyasha?? XD Just cause he has a sword doesn't mean he can 'own' anything for his life even if he tried.

Look, if any of you watched the subs, then you would all know what happened in that little fight Sasuke and Naruto had X3

Sasuke is 00ber powerful with Orochimaru's powers, but Naruto literally pwned him once the demon inside him took over (and even I have to admit, Naruto pwned Sasuke XD)

you forget inuyasha also has an uberly powerful demon inside him as well? XD
    actually my memory's rusty but i do believe Inuyasha has potential to go full demon power XD

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Kakashi and Sasuke Lover said:
    Yeha but his demon is only released when he isn't around the Tetsiga for a period of time. XD X3

Didnt someone said Naruto could kick the Tetsuwhatever away?

Ah, snap... Im now fully at Inuyasha's side... >>;

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Kick the tetsiga way? o___O;; Aannd..I guess Inuyahsa won't be getting it? XD

Please..if Naruto is in any danger then the Kyuubi will kick in. He can't die because of it~

Oh, and compare this:

Naruto vs. InuYasha

To this:

https://narutoguy.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/naruto_ch228_p16-17special2.jpg

I *seriously* think Kyuubi would win X) X3

Crap, I can't make it any smaller >.> *edits*

Back