• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NBA Thread

Kaz.

CELTICS ARE NBA CHAMPIONS!
Years
  • I'm very high on sports when it comes to the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament and the NBA Play-offs. My favorite NCAA Men's Basketball teams are UCLA and UNC. Favorite NBA Team is either Houston Rockets or San Antonio Spurs.

What about you all?

Kaz.

Years
  • If that happens to be true, it will certainly add interest and excitement to the games. Sounds like a pretty cool idea.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Actually I think it's only going to be one game outdoors, a preseason one at that. I believe it's slated to be Suns v. Nuggets. They're trying to keep up with the NHL having an outdoor game this past January.

Oh and my favorite team is... sigh... the Knicks. But at least Isiah's gone from all team relations. I hope his new position with the team is assistant to Donnie Walsh or something. Isiah Thomas isn't suited for anything higher than getting coffee.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Oh and my favorite team is... sigh... the Knicks.

I am so, so sorry! Then again I am a Miami Dolphins fan when the NFL season comes around...lol

For the playoffs, I picked the Celtics to win it all, mostly because they're much more likely to get out of the east than any team is likely to get out of the west...and the Pistons lost to the Cavs last year >.>

Kaz.

Years
  • Spurs are 2-0 <33333.

Hornets too, <3333.

And yeah, I'm hoping it's Spurs vs. Celtics for play-offs and Celtics will probably win it.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • As a New Yorker I am obliged to say that I am a Knicks fan. I remember the good ol' days when they actually played as a team.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Kaz, I'm with you. I haven't watched a single game yet this season, but I do know how the Spurs are doing so far through another fan. And I'm so happy that my favorite team is 3-0.

NBA is the only sport that I actively follow. And the Spurs are the only team that I watch.

Celtics against the Spurs would be interesting to see for the play-offs.

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    I have a feeling the Suns will come back
    and win the series, just cause dey got Steve Nash.

Suns: 4-3

Kaz.

Years
  • Astinus: Ginobili FTW.

Andelc: Nash (along with Shaq and his crappy free throws) screwed the Suns up Friday Night at HOME. What makes you think he (And Shaq) won't do it again?

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Well, I'm a Miami Heat fan (have to stay with the home team) and I really think we are going to be great next season. We need to trade J-Will for a better point guard or draft that dude from Memphis, whatever his name is. xD

I want the finals to be Lakers vs. Celtics, Celtics with a game 7 one point Ray Allen buzzerbeater win at home. ><;

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    GO Suns!

Nash Will get focused and use his superior speed and passing skills
    with Stoudmire to win. Nash+Stoudmire=Victory for suns!

and shaq can just stay Defense or something....

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    They need to win, at least I want them to, I planned for a western conference finals that Lakers and Suns meet up and fight 'till the end. Kobe vs. Shaq is a very nice and exciting series.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I seriously don't see that happening, they've already had more than enough chances to pull off at least one win, and if they lost by that margin at home, there's not much chance they'll win the next four games. Compared to the Suns at least, the Spurs have them beat in most areas and one or two star players won't matter if they Spurs can outclass most, if not the rest of the team.

I'm guessing it's either gonna be 4-1 or a straight sweep for the Spurs. I'm really interested in seeing how they'll do against the Hornets, who I think pretty much have their series locked up.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    I agree, I just wanted too much I guess. xD I have the Hornets beating the Spurs in 6 games.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I agree, I just wanted too much I guess. xD I have the Hornets beating the Spurs in 6 games.
    I could see this happening, the Hornets have improved so much over the last year, it's insane. I don't think any other team in the league has worked as hard as they have, if they end up winning the title this year, it'll be a well earned one. That said, I'm a lifelong Spurs fan, they're the team from my hometown and my heart tells me they'll win, but my brain is still split. XD; I think it'll either be them or the Hornets in the final this year.

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    GO Suns!

I was worried before the game started, They were amazing =D

But the Suns completely pwnd, those Spurs.

If they Play all the rest of there games like today they WILL win.

Back