• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Shadow Chaos said:
    The girl on top of Deoxys is Rebecca.
    The one in the far back is Yuko.

Wow, I totally forgot who those two were. Probably because this wasn't one of my favorite movies.

qa1 said:
    I don't like it when a guy who is known for drawing busty women starts drawing children. I mean, you have to figure that the mature people in this thread are NOT the majority of fans. This just opens the door for all kinds of nasty.

I second that.

And the revised picture's new character...I think that's just there for the kicks. We have a girl-Tory, so why not include a man wearing a bikini, you know? And some pink frock...

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    New picture in the e_log section: Pyramid King Jindai/Brandon, Shinji/Paul, Sumomo/Maylene, and Reiji/Reggie.

Sumomo looks cute in it. This pic has a "request" feel to it...

So, to celebrate the 100th page... I have a proposition:

Can we all start calling him Pokémore? Since, you know, that's what he calls himself? I'd say it's kinda disrespectful to call someone other than what they want to be called.

I've been calling him Pokemore for a while now...

And the revised picture's new character...I think that's just there for the kicks. We have a girl-Tory, so why not include a man wearing a bikini, you know? And some pink frock...

So it's a dude? Then it's probably Ryu/Rafe... Kinda looks like him, though with a changed hairstyle if it is him... ._.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    New picture in the e_log section: Pyramid King Jindai/Brandon, Shinji/Paul, Sumomo/Maylene, and Reiji/Reggie.

Like I said, work-safe ones are okay to post, so here 'tis.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Also....I think I found a secret e_log pic. Posted it on Persona.

Last edited:

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    I don't like it when a guy who is known for drawing busty women starts drawing children. I mean, you have to figure that the mature people in this thread are NOT the majority of fans. This just opens the door for all kinds of nasty.

I'm not fond if it, either, but he's been doing loli all the time. This isn't anything new. And, it's a cultural thing: most Japanese have a vastly different outview on sexuality than we do. Again, I don't care for it, but that's how it is.

Hmm... with the exception of #10 (which is on the second page of his 2009 pics), looks like he arranged the movie pics based off of the order of the movies, not in which he drew them.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013

Maylene looks quite comfy in it! Like one big happy family!

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I don't get it...did Maylene have a thing for Reggie? I highly doubt with Paul. *shudders*

But other than that, Brandon and Paul look adorable together. XDDD

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
    I love Misty's expression in the 2nd Movie picture.
    XD

I love Soara's Gym leader artwork.
    Especially the one's with Flannery and Candice because I admire those two gym leaders.

That one long picture of the beach is my favorite also.
    It has almost every single girl from the Pokemon anime in it, Including a giant Palkia with an inner tube.
    :>

Last edited:
    Years
    I love Misty's expression in the 2nd Movie picture.
    XD

I love Soara's Gym leader artwork.
    Especially the one's with Flannery and Candice because I admire those two gym leaders.

That one long picture of the beach is my favorite also.
    It has almost every single girl from the Pokemon anime in it, Including a giant Palkia with an inner tube.
    :>
    Do you still have dibs on flannery? I like her too...

Also, have you remembered if you're a member of this club?

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
    Did anyone remember the Pokemon Heroes Movie? Im still confused who kissed ash at the end, I've heard people say it was Latias and I guess I would agree with that, since IMO, Bianca would say something to ash before leaving or before the kiss.

With this thought in mind, were there also girls who liked Ash? =P

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    I'm pretty sure that there are many girls who liked Ash throughout the anime!

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    Yeah, he's just too oblivious to ever know. Quite funny, actually.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    New Pokesho picture. Someone requested an ecchi and Soara fulfilled that request, taking a break from his movie pictures.

I took a look at the format that the request was in
    "アンヌwithユレイドルお願い致します"
    (character's name) with (other character's name) onegai itashimasu.

Then there is no excuse for misunderstanding.

(sorry for the font color, the copy and paste made me lose the default color.

edit
    Kurai Terios doesn't want me posting links to the good stuff here.
    Full body pics - https://pokesho.com/img_zukan/character/
    and Backgrounds - https://pokesho.com/img_zukan/back/

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    BPM said:
    Quite funny, actually.

But gets annoying reeeaaalllly quickly. -_-

Who is that girl? I don't think I've seen her before. Don't tell me it's one of those CoTDs from that Hoenn episode on the ancient Pokemon. Cause then I sure as hell won't know who that is.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Who is that girl? I don't think I've seen her before. Don't tell me it's one of those CoTDs from that Hoenn episode on the ancient Pokemon. Cause then I sure as hell won't know who that is.
    Yep! She's from the Advanced Generation series in the episode "Where's Armaldo?"! Her name is Annie Proctor!

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
    Do you still have dibs on flannery? I like her too...

Also, have you remembered if you're a member of this club?

No, she's a fictional woman. I don't call dibs on fictional women.
    I do love her, she is my favorite gym leader of all time, but she's not a real person.

How about we share her?
    X3

And yes, I know I am a member of this club.
    I asked to join a long while back ago.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I'm pretty sure that there are many girls who liked Ash throughout the anime!

The two that I like that have liked Ash are Lila/Anabel (Salon Maiden) and Aoi/Angie, the girl from the Trainer School. ^^

I like the girl in the new pic, I've always liked her design. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back