• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    Ummm... Is that Cradily drooling? Guess it must've ate something mouth-watering. CAN WE GET A NAPKIN IN HERE?!

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    You know who I want Soara/Pokemore to draw? Roseanne, because she's cute. If you don't remember her, she's one of the Aides in Professor Rowan's lab. While I'm not sure if she's in the anime or not, there's artwork of her, but from the TCG.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    You know who I want Soara/Pokemore to draw? Roseanne, because she's cute. If you don't remember her, she's one of the Aides in Professor Rowan's lab. While I'm not sure if she's in the anime or not, there's artwork of her, but from the TCG.
    Spoiler:
    In the anime, there's a female aide in Professor Rowan's laboratory but she has purple hair!
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I remember asking and getting approval from someone.

I remember you.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Hmm, interesting. I like her, very cute. She reminds me of Tsubomi/Forsythia. :3

Hmm, let me think about it.

Emmm....

OK! You can join! :D

LOL. XP

In the anime, there's a female aide in Professor Rowan's laboratory but she has purple hair!
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

They are not the same character though (if I'm correct).
    Her character design is cute too.

Its been a while
    is there anything seriously important i missed?

Yo.

JJ'

Ice/Dark master
    Years
    Huh? No movies girls this time? OK fine, it's a good pic anyway.

thanks to that pic I forgive him for that awful pic he did the last time. Now I wonder if he will continue with the movie pics, if he will not... SHAME ON HIM!!

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Hey guys! It's out and official! The female trainer's default name is Kotone (コトネ)! Thus, she is not Kris, the original Pokemon Crystal girl!

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    The "secret" e-log pic is the only one I still haven't seen. I'm hoping someone will PM it to me. Or at the very least, give me a link to Persona again, I neglected to bookmark it.:)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back