• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
    Its been quite a while, well he/she's still posting Koma's and character icons, but Im wondering why he/she hasnt post any oekaki's.

Looking forward to Pokemon Sunday to see the new pokemon XD HYPE, and enjoying the Midwest Championships of Super Street Fighter 4 XD

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    ...And it's out! Well... not really. Like i said before, they probably will be revealed next week. The new starters are looking very exotic as usual.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    The one with Misty plopping a Geodude on Ash's head? I've seen that about a week ago, but I don't get it.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    The new starters are up with other interesting information relating to the upcoming Pokemon game.
    Nintendo sure is adapting to the older audience here with the main characters older than the previous games.

EDIT: Check out the new playable female character. Do you think she's hot or not? Whether or not she needs breast enlargements? *shot*

Last edited:

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    My guess is that it comically explains the reason why Tangela is found in the grassy area on Route 21 while trying to incorporate Ash, Gary, Delia and Blue into the plot.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Hum ... The new heroin is really hot for me.
    I prefer her to the other four.
    For the comic, liked too. :)

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    I don't get it completly either, but it seems quite funny
    tangela's face creeped me out though

My guess is that blue was fishing, got pushed by the homicidal tangela. Then it went for ash, but his mom suddenly showed up. So instead the tangela infiltrated the house with a mr. mine costum; a similair situation like with anime. But here the tangela drugged delia and tried to kill ash. pikachu saved him and ash told his mom that the mr. mime went back to the forest. In the end ash went fishing again, but the road was sealed because a kid, blue, drowned. So this is why you can't get to the grassy area on route 21 on foot. :P

the new female character is not bad looking :badsmile:

the new starter look.... different, maybe in good way
    they somehow make me think that the developers just took some older pokemon + animals, fused them together and then spilled some paint over it -_-''
    still, it makes me curious how their evolved versions will look

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    ShiroiRyu said:
    Hum ... The new heroin is really hot for me.
    I prefer her to the other four.

Does this have to do with the fact that she's older than everyone else? :P Still, the boob size isn't all that great. XP

JJ'

Ice/Dark master
    Years
    The new female trainer sure is hot, now it's just matter of time to watch awesome fanarts about her... too bad the starters are so awful

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I actually thought she looked kinda stupid, but don't crucify me for that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back