• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    No i will just kill you and incinerate after that. :o
    Yes her boobs is not so much big ... But wait ... Wait. :D
    And yes it's because she is old. ^^

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    @Shiroi:
    That's "heroine"... "heroin" is a drug. :p

As for the new starters and characters... I'm undecided for how I feel about them at this point. I think they're fine. However, it amazes how quickly fanart has been made for them (within the first day or two). People have even come up with fake English names for the starters:
    The Grass starter:
    Smugleaf. Named so because of the sorta smug look it has on its face. Would evolve into Conseeded, then Treetentious.
    The Fire starter:
    Actually, I've seen two different names used for it, and its evolutions. Piglit/Emboar, then Pignite/Keroswine, then Pignition/Boarbeque. Oh, the puns!
    The Water starter:
    Wotter (water + otter). Not many have talked about this guy, because doesn't seem like many like it.

Also, check out the new gameplay video on Pokémon Sunday. After 14 years, Pokémon no longer stand still in battle!

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    lol at the names. Keroswine? Really?

It's great to see that gameplay. Just by looking that I know we've come a long way to finally see something like that now.

Lots of teen girls are flat.

Except May. ;)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    But ... May ... is May ... Ten years old, a body of a mature woman. :D

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Last edited:

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I've always said, and I still maintain, that the ages are just a joke. The protagonists are meant to be much older, and are just said to be young to keep trying to appeal to a younger audience, when the real target (or at least, real audience) is much older.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Totally agree up there ^^. She won't be that *old* anyway. Glad to know the manga doesn't follow that way.

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    It's just logical. When I was ten, sure I was in the Boy Scouts but there is no way that I could have gone from living at home to travelling the world with no ability to survive on my own, let alone catch monsters twice my size and twart the forces of supreme evil. And it isn't just one kid, it is a different one in every game. Not to mention all the other people in the game, with perhaps the exception of the rival are significantly older (assuming the main character is actually 10).

Ha, and if they are ten, what kind of mother lets her son or daughter just run off by themselves when they are ten? "Here's some new shoes, now get the f*** out of my house you little parasite, and don't come back til you're a world champion!"

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Well stories like these are common everywhere, a young protagonist taking over "adult" responsibilities to "save the world from destruction".

Some of that stuff reflects on the creator's life, I think. Maybe that's what Tajiri had experienced?

JJ'

Ice/Dark master
    Years
    It's just logical. When I was ten, sure I was in the Boy Scouts but there is no way that I could have gone from living at home to travelling the world with no ability to survive on my own, let alone catch monsters twice my size and twart the forces of supreme evil. And it isn't just one kid, it is a different one in every game. Not to mention all the other people in the game, with perhaps the exception of the rival are significantly older (assuming the main character is actually 10).

Ha, and if they are ten, what kind of mother lets her son or daughter just run off by themselves when they are ten? "Here's some new shoes, now get the f*** out of my house you little parasite, and don't come back til you're a world champion!"

LOL, so ture! what kind of irresponsible mother lets her son/daughter go away to catch dangerous monsters with super powers?!... Geez... videogames

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
    Erm, yeah, new Soara picture. It's different from his usual style.

Its nice to see some new okekai, lol cant even spell it XD Hope everyone's getting Super Mario Galaxy 2, if not then okay =P.

@Qa1:
    The moving sprites are a nice touch, but what i find very disturbing is that i didnt see any animation of the actual pokemon casting the move, it just wiggled and spited out the move.

Hope they fix that XD

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
    I've always said, and I still maintain, that the ages are just a joke. The protagonists are meant to be much older, and are just said to be young to keep trying to appeal to a younger audience, when the real target (or at least, real audience) is much older.
    I agree with you.

That new heroine's dressing is just bad fan-service. It looks like she just begs "apply the rule 34 to me.".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back