• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
  • Hey guys, I need some help. When I went to upload my first artwork on Pokesho, I found two upload buttons. Which one do I use, the top one or the bottom one?

edit - nevermind, I chose the bottom one.

Guys, my picture is now on Pokesho for people like Soara to see!

Last edited:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Hey guys, I need some help. When I went to upload my first artwork on Pokesho, I found two upload buttons. Which one do I use, the top one or the bottom one?

edit - nevermind, I chose the bottom one.

Guys, my picture is now on Pokesho for people like Soara to see!

Very nice. =D

I tried to get a second pic up that I made a couple of weeks ago (the Falkner one I added to my dA recently) on oekaki1, but I couldn't get it to upload... ;A; I forgot how I got the Bridgette pic to actually upload... - -'

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Hahaha. Solaceon Town, the town of Ranchers and Cowgirls. You just run them down.

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
  • Pokemore Cranked out a halloween Picture just in time!

Shaymin Sky forme evolved into Giratina XD

Happy Halloween Guys XD

Doing my Best to contribute XD

The pics so cute XD

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • That's so true for Solaceon Town. XD Just a straight route through the town and get bumped into one of those people...lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back