• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
Years
  • Did you enjoy your holidays?
    Yes, I enjoyed my holidays. Only bad thing was IMO bit too cold weather. Temperature varied and still varies between -15 and -25 degrees celcius but that's just normal at this time of year here in Finland.

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    We're between -11 and 0 degrees Celcius here in Western PA, USA. I'm using Celcius for the benefit of our international members.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • Actually, Soara/Pokemore drew the May picture in that userbar for me as a request. Clair edited it and added a bra. XP

And the process comes full circle. Or something like that.

Why the frack is it 70°F? I know it's Phoenix... but it isn't supposed to be this high this time of year. @_@

Years
  • long time no post. too many exams. anyway, where i am its still blazing......

seriously, draco, that's AWESOME! i can't believe this is what u were working on! It makes me feel glad i remembered to check the thread after a while.:)

new 4koma- this time morty's presnt. tied to a door..........

and that new erika page - he's really gone all out. are those 4koma's his? they look slightly different than his usual stuff.

oh yeah- happly new year 2010 all!

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
  • Its an older pic <.<
    But one of my favourites (the non censored version)

Its between -15 and 5 degrees Celsius over here, for a couple of weeks now
    Which isn't very common, but Dutch weather is always weird :P

Draco, those are nice
    *looks the shared ones, but with no preferences yet*

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
  • I just played Phoenix Wright : Trials and Tribulations and whoa, Dahlia is one scary character. Yes, she shows up in the first case, but how the hell she went out and committed even more? Especially that scary demon face she makes, that gave me nightmares.....

No Joke.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • Personally, I like all four of the games (and looking forward to Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations in about a month). And since the games are heavily story-based, I'd say it's worth playing all of them.

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
  • I was kinda hoping for a Apollo Justice sequel, both him and Tracy dont know that their siblings, but I did hear a New Phoenix Wright coming out in 2011.

I Believe its called: Phoenix Wright: Return of the Ace Attorney!

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years

• Neo Pokesho Fanclub

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I honestly have to say, if I opened a door and saw that thing there I'd probably crap my pants and die.

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
  • I honestly have to say, if I opened a door and saw that thing there I'd probably crap my pants and die.

I'd probably do the same thing, but jump off a cliff and have it chase me as I die.

bt nonetheless, you made my day qa1.

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Dude, its an effing demon Kirby. It'd suck your foot in and shove it up your own butt...as a STAR!

Years
  • I just played Phoenix Wright : Trials and Tribulations and whoa, Dahlia is one scary character. Yes, she shows up in the first case, but how the hell she went out and committed even more? Especially that scary demon face she makes, that gave me nightmares.....
    HAHAHA This is what, the third time you've spoiled me? Excellent. Glad I came to check in, really.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back