• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
Years
  • C'mon, TIR, don't take it so personally. How was he supposed to know you hadn't played the game, and was interested in doing so? Plus, the game was released over two years ago (Trials and Tribulations), it isn't like it was JUST released.
    And while he said a few things about Dahlia, you really don't know that much. There's a lot more to her than what he said... and do you read a story just for the ending, or for the events that lead to it too? If you haven't read all the well-written and amusing dialogue in the Phoenix Wright games, then I'd your money is far from a waste.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • The Pokésho site has been updated.
    Here's what's new:
    4koma section has a new, better layout which is Wii-friendly.
    There's three 3-panel comics in the right side of main page. Those're pretty funny.
    Some other sections also have Wii-friendly layouts. Check the table of contents page for more. Those sections have a Wii logo next to their name.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Good GOD, is Arceus's English voice awful. X.x It sounds like a pissed Jet the Hawk from the Sonic series.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Good GOD, is Arceus's English voice awful. X.x It sounds like a pissed Jet the Hawk from the Sonic series.
    You're definitely not the first person or last person to say that. But i agree. It does sound quite terrible and weird. Not exactly what you will be expecting from an Alpha Pokémon.

Years
  • C'mon, TIR, don't take it so personally. How was he supposed to know you hadn't played the game, and was interested in doing so? Plus, the game was released over two years ago (Trials and Tribulations), it isn't like it was JUST released.
    And while he said a few things about Dahlia, you really don't know that much. There's a lot more to her than what he said... and do you read a story just for the ending, or for the events that lead to it too? If you haven't read all the well-written and amusing dialogue in the Phoenix Wright games, then I'd your money is far from a waste.
    Okay, Phoenix Wright is a visual novel, if a characters going to return like that I know she's probably going to be in a few cases. Now tell me if I'm wrong on anything, in any other series I might expect she breaks out of jail, however judging by it being Phoenix Wright I'd have to say she was put to death, one of the other cases is going to be young Mia Fey against her again, and another one is going to center around her being "reborn" via a channeling through another character. Am I right on any of that?

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
  • Okay, Phoenix Wright is a visual novel, if a characters going to return like that I know she's probably going to be in a few cases. Now tell me if I'm wrong on anything, in any other series I might expect she breaks out of jail, however judging by it being Phoenix Wright I'd have to say she was put to death, one of the other cases is going to be young Mia Fey against her again, and another one is going to center around her being "reborn" via a channeling through another character. Am I right on any of that?

If you had thought of this before beating the game, I'm shocked. That's some skills right there. XD

Has anyone been able to find that Koma/Comic with Sabrina getting a makeover, with the help of Erika on the site? I looked and couldn't find it

Years
  • If you had thought of this before beating the game, I'm shocked. That's some skills right there. XD

Has anyone been able to find that Koma/Comic with Sabrina getting a makeover, with the help of Erika on the site? I looked and couldn't find it
    Well I knew Mia wouldn't be just one case, so I figured she'd be in another, since you told me Dahlia's returning, I'd guess she'd be in another Mia case and one Phoenix case, meanwhile I hardly think anything involving Mia wouldn't involve Maya so therefor I'd guess that there would be a channeling

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I like his full color comics, but we really need a translation.

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Well, Yamato is still on the "reserve" forums that Kurai set up. Maybe someone can get in touch with him?

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Finally! After 2 months, Soara has drawn a new oekaki picture!

Why am I happy?

MAAAAAAAAY <3333333

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

...I like her breasts in this pictu- *Shot by an execution squad*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back