• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fushigisou

User not Found.
Years
  • No offense but all this time, I thought Bugsy was a girl due to first impressions. But then I checked the episode featuring Bugsy, and he was mistaken as a girl. I liked the time Ash had to dress up to challenge Erika. LOL everyone hated on Ash because he hated perfume or colone was it.

Good Times.

I got a new avatar, describes my boredness XD

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Nice!! It's good to see soara working again, ya?
    Sure thing. Releasing three pictures in quick succession makes me think that he was saving them up to start off the New Year with a bang.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • And I'm not gonna post it here, because it's slightly ecchi.
    Really slightly indeed. I must say that you have strict policy about posting ecchi and it's actually good. No ecchi for noobs.

It's nice to see soara drawing again. That's really good way to start new year 2010.

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Really slightly indeed. I must say that you have strict policy about posting ecchi and it's actually good. No ecchi for noobs.

It's nice to see soara drawing again. That's really good way to start new year 2010.

It's not just that. This is board dedicated to all things Pokemon, so there are lots of kids around too. The site admins need to maintain a strict policy on anything that might be inappropiate, so it's important to keep these boards clean too or we'll get in trouble as well.

Years
  • good to see soara's back with more oekaki work. looking forawrd to what comes next.

does anyone think that clair's face looks slightly odd in that pic? - her face looks different in some of the other work.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I haven't had any exams for this semester of college yet, it ends in March.

As for PokeSho, I love the newest pic. Then again, it has my two favorite Johto leaders, Clair and Jasmine.

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
  • I haven't had any exams for this semester of college yet, it ends in March.

As for PokeSho, I love the newest pic. Then again, it has my two favorite Johto leaders, Clair and Jasmine.

College sounds so chill lols, just finished my exams XD

Any1 feel that Nintendo should improve their Wi-fi? Its been a real pain since Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom lags like hell online, allowing no combos to be executed =(

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • You kinda have to "combo in advance" to compensate for the lag. I'm guessing TvC does a client-to-client connection, with no dedicated servers to host the game. Lag is determined entirely by the distance between the two players, and the speed of their connections.

Since I only have a 1.5Mbps DSL connection, it has been less than desirable in most situations... TvC hasn't been as bad for me as Smash, though.

Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection needs to be completely redone, period. Unfortunately, that's not going to be possible on DS/DSi and Wii, due to how their firmware is done. We'll have to wait for their successors for an improvement on Nintendo's online system. Hopefully they learn from all the negative feedback the system has received (i.e. FRIEND CODES ARE THE DEVIL'S WORK), and take it to heart when developing their next systems.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • Wii supports the more advanced encryption methods, too, but that doesn't do a thing for DS games. And it can't be patched, either. A lack of foresight on Nintendo's part when it came to the development of NWFC... but, this seems to be a general thing over in Japan. I mean, the PlayStation Network only got to where it is now due to patches over the years (it started off barely better than NWFC, but now is pretty much on par with Xbox Live), having had to been dragged while screaming and kicking their legs. Simply put, online play isn't as big to the Japanese market as it is in America, and it shows. Generally speaking, Japanese gamers prefer local multiplayer, they want to be able to see their opponents (hence why the PSP Monster Hunter games have been multimillion sellers, while the console ones have not).

Surely by now, Nintendo and Sony realize the importance of online play to the global gaming market, and can't cater exclusively to Japanese tastes if they want to sell well in the bigger markets. Local multiplayer is still great (and has been, sadly, missing from many games this generation), but online play is increasingly more important as time goes on. It's too late for DS and Wii to fix this, but hopefully their successors will have corrected the errors of the current generation.

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Extremely well said BPM. I agree whole-heartedly with everything you just posted. I think Japanese and American developers are both guilty of catering too much to the majoritarian tastes. Sometimes I want to sit down by myself and play an immersive single-player game and not have to pay a monthly fee or form a guild just to get through it, and sometimes I want to be able to sit in the same room with my best friends and play a game without all of us needing to own a system and be in seperate locations. Ironically, I was once the stereotypical "gamer", now, I seem to be the minority. I suppose that comes with increased access to and popularity of technology.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    New Volkner-centric image. However, because it has ecchi elements (borderline hentai, actually), I will not post it here.

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Hmmm, I guess I can see some ecchi implications in that one, but I think it's a stretch and you really have to extrapolate some things... It's no worse than that picture with Lucario in the hot spring.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    [FONT=&quot]
    Spoiler:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

JJ'

Ice/Dark master
    Years
  • ooook, I like the Jasmine part, the octillery and ambipom part was really creepy, and I definitely didn't like the yaoi part.

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Did I just really miss the boat on this image? I don't remember seeing anything bad. Maybe I saw an edited version?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back