• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    ShiroiRyu: I love the Samus set you have. :3

I don't think this was ever posted here, but I found it funny:
    Spoiler:

"Upskirt" Lucario. |D

5/12​

'Cause I considered it suggestive, so I didn't post it. XD

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Lol, it's more funny than suggestive.
    Like the Gardevoir Marylin Monroe i have. ^^
    Thanks for your words about my Samus Set. I love this heroine. XD
    (I have finished a french fanfiction of Metroid & Pokémon today. 1 year old for 435 chapters.)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Erf ... Her bust will be two human head sized ? XD
    For Samus, yep, yep, but she can have all the clothes she want, she is so beautiful ...
    About the new Zorua pic, you spoke about what ?

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    Is it really supposed to be Zorua? The katakana for it says ZOROA (ゾロア; ロ is RO and ル is RU). All I've seen that points to it being one magazine scan with Roman letters on it (and if you ask me, they look kinda off, as if they were photoshopped on there). I don't claim to be an expert on Japanese, but that just throws me off... I suppose the truth will be known when Nintendo releases more info on these monsters (and whether or not it'll even matter once the English version is released, heh), or if someone looks up their trademark for it (Nintendo always registers Pokémon trademarks in Roman letters).

Oh, and there's a drawing with it on the Pokésho homepage.

Toshiie Maeda

Heading up in the world
    Years
    Wow, that was cute COX. I'm late 2 days for a payment they shut off everything for a month.

Hey, Sorry I don't think I should stay in this club, I haven't contributed anything and I don't really have the time with work and everything. Thanks for the opportunity though!

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
    For a Second, when I saw this picture:

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

I was like, WHOA 5th generation character planout already?!! But its supposed to be crystal wearing clothes similar to Kotone.

I thought they were gonna make a Crystal Remake, LOL

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    She doesn't look bad in that design, actually. I kinda wish we saw that instead of Kotone.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    I couldn't see the pic, what pic was that?

It's not a Pokesho picture.

Edit: Seems like a little late for a prank, wasn't it? Two days late to be precise. Also, it's sad that they have to rip off Bulbapedia's idea for a 'joke.'

Last edited:

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
    Man I was walking into the E4 for some training after obtaining all 16 badges, and when I went in, I was shocked to see their teams buffed.

On Serebii they said I had to defeat Red for the New teams to activate. It was quite the challenge with my low level team, and conquered it with my boy Feraly!

Also loving the GB Player, bring back some memories with my previous plays in my childhood XD

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    *not sure whether to buy a HG/SS or just waiting for cousins to "borrow" it from, so just lurking around*

Edit:

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

lol

Last edited:

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    I'd agree with that. Mayo bottles loook like that (at least, in Japan), so they DO kinda look like Bellsprout heads...

So... I think PokéCom died for a bit, due to the B/W announcement, haha.

I'm not excited about it, not yet. I need to know more details.

And I'm willing to bet it'll be a 3DS launch title (what better way to move handheld systems than a Pokémon title?), or have 3DS enhancements. I know the announcement is for later this year (and supposedly, the 3DS will also be released this fiscal year), but it still seems too soon for Gen5, especially how HG/SS were just released last year (Japan) / this year (rest of the world).

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Pokemon Black and White, you've gotta love that name! XD Apparently, they promised a revamp and with the basic colours, i think it will be aimed at the old school guys.
    It might become Pokemon Black & Pokemon White AND Pokemon Grey OR Pokemon Brown! XDD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back