• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
  • What The Hell? Well,...uh...what????
    Why?

From what site is this?

NO MOAR B/W IMAGES FOR YOU EITHER!!

What's next? Actually censoring the show? Blurring Ash's face?
    XD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Took Nintendo long enough. *yawns* They should've released the hounds much much sooner.

Sorry, I'm just lmao from all this. But I'm sure they're not going to "blur" Ash's face since Nintendo don't own the anime.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Update on the live-action movie. Turns out it's a fan-film.

Last week we posted leaked footage of a supposed live live action, dark, gritty Pokemon movie. After a week of sleuthing, we finally managed to get the full story of the project. We are able to confirm there is not a Hollywood budgeted production of Pokemon happening.

Under the circumstances in which we received the footage, it was unlikely that there was actually a movie coming to a theater near you; however, the time, money and manpower needed to create a trailer of that quality left many people certain this movie was legit. Especially when you consider the utterly appalling, disgraceful and insulting anime live action films that have been released in North America.

The comments received on our YouTube post were really the best part of this story. For the past week the internet has essentially been divided into two very distinct camps since the leak. Do want, and burn it with fire.

To help provide some background to this madness, we managed to track down the creators and sit down with them to answer some questions based on the various comments, articles and speculations running around online. We are also very happy to present a world exclusive look at the HD full length trailer.

Hate it or love it, this team of people put together an amazing fan-fiction trailer. After watching the full trailer and reading the responses to our questions below, it's going to be pretty hard for even the most diehard Poke-Purist to hate on them. The project is extremely well done and given the new confirmed origin and details, it really shows you fan fiction has taken huge strides since the days of silly handy-cam movies that look like Bob Sagat should be narrating them.

Live action Pokemon movie (Full HD Trailer) and interview with its creators [Pokemon Apokelypse]

Pokémon Apokélypse: Live Action Trailer HD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • The new electric-type gym leader is my new favorite. I already love her. Due to the fact that electric-type Pokemon are my favorite. Pokemore must do a pic with her.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
  • Agreed, it would be even better if he did it in combination with the other female gym leaders
    The influx of pics has become slow lately...
    Again....

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • There's too many of that Furou girl on sites everywhere...personally she's not all that---compared to Kamitsure. XD

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
  • Personally, I love them both. They look hot awesome
    There is already a lot of good artwork of them on the web. Pokemore has to work a little harder to keep up his reputation. *shot*

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • New comic up. It's about Farfetched running away from Blue, wanting to become stronger. In the news, they mention a new Pokemon discovered in Isshu. Turns out Blue's old Farfetched got an afro and replaced its leek with an iron beam. I can't translate some kanji on the last panel though so can't really begin to translate anything there.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Whoo. New Dawn pic.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
  • Damn!
    No need to share, there is enough Dawn for everyone! Twice XD

There are a lot of cute ones, no actually all of them are.
    *Stares*
    *...*

Kynn Master

Ice/Water-type pokémon master
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    can i join?
    i think it passed one semester since i'm reading this forum and i also love soara images
    ^w^

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
  • Someone once made a bunch of moving banners, but I can't seem to find the right page. Does anyone know what page they are on?
    Maybe it is easier to put them on the first page. :P

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I have an idea for things that are posted in the club but lost in all the pages.
    I made a small page at Free Text Host.com with links to places that are hard to find.
    https://freetexthost.com/1osbyirx11
    I'll give the password to the other admins of the club so that they can edit it.
    We could put links to the animated banners there too. And perhaps put a link to the page in the first post so that any of the admins can edit the contents.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back