• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
  • Tnx Draco ^^
    CC, I like the new link :)
    Things are slow.... Seriously, no new pics?
    Isn't the pic with phoebe and ghost pokemon new?

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    New picture featuring Gardevoir.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

sunshinesan

Pokesho fan
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2014
    Yeah, I was making a list of my top game girls (along with other 'top' lists, I love making lists)
    Which made me thoroughly visit pokesho again,
    which reminded me of this site.
    I'm always baffled by what you guys find on pokesho, I swear a lot of them you can't even see by just browsing though the main site. Great Sirnight pic ;)

Steel*

Years
  • Hello everyone, I stumbled across this place when I was looking for Pokesho-quality images on Google the other day. After reading through a few pages I became interested in becoming a part of this sector so I created a Pokecommunity account for that primary purpose. While I may not be the greatest fan of any art in general, I find anime to be one of the greatest arts out there in this world and Pokesho is a wonderful example of what I consider art.

May I join this club?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back