• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neros Trade Center - Events Shinys & EV'ed

pallet town

From the town of Pallet!
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    I am very interested in that Pikachu Colored Pichu Lv. 30
    I can offer Regirock, Regice or Registeel all UT.
    Thanks in advance.

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
  • Ah i want them all haha

Whats your policy on cloned pokes? either i blind or you dont have one up haha

I don't do clones hacks, or trade clones hacks but l do make an acception if it comes to 10 ANVI's looking for the likes of Eniti, HO-OH, Lugia

wErd. I'm getting sleepy, I've got massive errands to run tomorrow and I have to clone phanpy for you (I GTS clone, sometimes it takes a bit)...but I will do it tomorrow afternoon. If you aren't on tomorrow thats cool, I'm sure we can set up a time. Please save the shiny Clefairy for me : )

Thats no problem will keep her safe in a box just for you xD. Yeah l just got Pokemon Platinum so l will be working on it and less on egg's right now so l can try get Darkari before the offer ends

Please CMT for a ditto? fiiiilller

Hmm...

Nhey Nero :D
    let me take that beldum of your hands !!

and my hatching hasnt gone goood
    ive hatched about like 70 squirtle eggs

Offer for the Beldum?

Well Starter pokemon can ber VERY hard, i've been at it myself and isn't going very well havn't hatched a shiny from yesterday now lol

Last edited:

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
  • I am very interested in that Pikachu Colored Pichu Lv. 30
    I can offer Regirock, Regice or Registeel all UT.
    Thanks in advance.

No thank you l already have them, if its on my list up top then l probably won't be intrested since l have it.

DarkScizorMaster

Under-Rated Trainer
    Years
  • Hey Whatabout that Faraway Island Mew,I can give you Lv.93 Blastoise with Pokerus,Cresselia,Mesprit,Uxie,Chikorita,Totodile and Zapdos?

loucas

100% hot
    Years
  • i have a mnaphy, mewtwo all sinnoh legends, hownnlegends all untouch, i have a shiny relicanth and shinu victreebel, coild i have a lvl 5 jirachi and a celebi??

or a pcp imffering also manaphy

Last edited:

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
  • Hey Whatabout that Faraway Island Mew,I can give you Lv.93 Blastoise with Pokerus,Cresselia,Mesprit,Uxie,Chikorita,Totodile and Zapdos?

Already have them as you can see and not intrested in the last bunch

what is the nature on your latias?

Jolly, and if intrested only offer me a 10 ANIV, no random legendarys

i have a mnaphy, mewtwo all sinnoh legends, hownnlegends all untouch, i have a shiny relicanth and shinu victreebel, coild i have a lvl 5 jirachi and a celebi??

No sorry not intrested

ill trade you my
    xatu lvl 90 !

Up you you

what nature is are shiny
    Combee
    Carvanha
    Kricketune
    Cefairy
    Bidof

??

Modest
    Gentle
    Native
    Bold
    Naughty

Natures in the order you asked
    As said at top don't do natures be happy its shiny

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2013
    can i have EIGAKEN ill trade you registeel suicune or entie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
  • Won't be edditing this thread as someone mearged them together something l never wanted as l use a PS3 to browse the internet as my PC is being built so l can't edit my post or all my text goes bye bye so request a shiny ect

can i have EIGAKEN ill trade you registeel suicune or entie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only if its a 10 ANIV otherwise not intrested sorry

as you can see l already have them

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    I am interested in your 10 Anniv Latios and Latias, check my trade thread for pokemon

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
  • I am interested in your 10 Anniv Latios and Latias, check my trade thread for pokemon

Would help if you had your Thread in your sig
    Like that other guy wanted me to check his thread never saw a link so he never got a trade

Back