• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    You will find yourself in the safari zone with a level 50 whismur that eats people, the only way to escape is to force feed it 99 potions and a...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    A random Beezal (a baby Buizel with a floatation sac hanging from its neck like a collar) walks up to you and tells you not to be sad. You are then invigorated, and promise that you will never leave Beezal behind, ever. Beezal is now completely immortal. If at any point Beezal is forgotten, you automatically lose the entire game. Walk with Beezal to...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    You then go on a rampage, destroying ALL crouches. This is a pokemon never-ending cheat, dude. You are then confronted by a giant...

(btw Beezel is my idea, I thought of it myself and thought it would be good)

Vie

Years
  • so, you are dead once again. wow, more luck than a cat. so you fly to heaven and meet chuck norris.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    Chuck Norris actually turns out to be a Gengar. To regain your life, you must defeat the Chuck Norris Gengar, using nothing more than...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    he suffocates. unfortunately for you, he also spontaneously combusts. You must then escape on the flying pokemon called...

Back