• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
Years
  • and land in Kanto, wich has been rebuilt, go and aks a person how, they will say an Aipom hit the ground, and all the buildings and people popped out again, you say okay, and leave then you...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    The king of all of Johto, who gives you a special item to fight him with. That weapon is...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • The mighty sword of karp! With a mighty slash you send a splash attack to your enemy. While he is laughing at the pitable attack no one sees that the splash attack is deadly when focused through a sword! Taking the blow he...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I am the king of johto yes I am!
    I ruled the lands of the trio of dogs!
    Now i die by your hand!
    And give you the might powerful controller of johto!
    Now go-king of johto!
    And rule the might lands!
    After that and the taking of the throne as king your first order is..

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    and it gets ressurected as giga bowser, who eats your head

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    run after him, but little did you know that yoshi was following you....

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • ...and runs up to you to give you a ride. You chase the red-haired guy to Cherrygrove City. Suddenly, Officer Jenny stops you and claims you were speeding. So you...

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    broke the law of the police and decided todrive her over off the cliff and you were hungry so you decided to eat a .........

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    constipation, yoshi gets mad at you for being constipated, so he eats you

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    then yoshi took aim at a bird using you as an egg shooter but then yoshi accidently hit hit himself with the egg, then you hatched out and hitted yoshi for turning you to an egg....
    then you ate yoshi and pooped him out to an egg and then you ate the egg but........

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    yoshi kicked your stomach from the inside, making you throw him up. so yoshi teleports bowser to the pokemon world to beat you up "Gwahahahaha! the princess is mine and you'll never see her again!" he says "Dude... wrong game..." you say back

Back