• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    are mobbed by 200 'M's, as they are all chanting MD3uw ytfUYw87evgyfdshvhuGBJk`~`jdnfc fhydygtuend, which glitches the game, and you have to repeat this cheat in full 271 times, and when you get back to this point, will see a shiny mew, that when you catch it, tells you it is impossible to catch a real mew, as it reforms back into a ditto.then the ditto says...

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    "DITTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" This causes the ditto to turn into a popsicle stick. Take the popsicle stick to Copycat who will say "I LIKE MILK. EHHH><EGVFDVBDB DF ZDB DF DFF VFSAVFRWBNSG AF " This will make her house burn down. In the ruins you will find a pokeball containing a Marill incorrectly named "PIKABLU" use it to defeat a trainer named "Sarah" She will be hiding in a tree somewhere in the game randomly. You must find her within 15 minutes. If you don't go back to Copycat's burned down house again the next day. If you do find her battle her Level 2500 Mew. If you defeat her she will say "HI!" and then run away. The tree will then turn into a Portal leading to Spear Pillar. Go in it too find a pokeball, which will contain...

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
    ...Every Pokemon in the world! It makes the Ball explode from the sheer amount of content. You must avoid all of the falling shards, so that you don't have to go back to Vermilion City's hospital again. All of the Pokemon are angry about the fact that their home was destroyed. They will then use a very powerful...

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    ...gigantic PC. This PC will allow you 40 extra boxes of storage space. You must fill up every space with an Arceus. Once you do this, Professor Oak will walk up and say...

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Celebi. Use the celebi to teleport back through time to when there weren't any zombies. You will accidentlly go back to the beginning of man. A caveman will ask you what you pikachu is. Use the word box to say "POKEMON" this will cause an ontological paradox causing time and space to rip at the seams. You will then be teleported to another dimension where there is nothing. Your mom will come up and say "#$%$ YOU!!!" and then run off. Leave the game boy on for a Decade, then at exactly midnight you will see a silhoutte appear on the screen. It will be of the LVL 6 Charmander who you released at the beginning of this cheat. He will moan "WHY? WHY DID YOU KILL ME?" run away and you will end up at the title screen. You then...

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Make a Hot Dog. Make sure he chooses onions and mustard. After eating it he will say "I want to give you sum MoneyZ" He will then give you 1,000,000,000,000 Pk use this to buy a bike at the bike shop. This will make the guy at the register say "LULZZZZZZZ" this will cause the bike to explode sending you flying to...

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    ...jumping jacks. Once you have done the required amount Brock will pop up and kick you in the shins, you must retaliate by calling him a girl, he will get so mad that he will knock you unconscious. When you wake up you will be in...

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    the game Left 4 Dead 2 and have to pick your character, pick Nick because the other characters suck and then go...

Back