• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Never trusting a Ditto from the GTS again...

DextriuX

Mutant Feraligatr
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I searched Munchlax But instead got Rayquayza ? I thought it was hacked so I released it

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    once i traded a charizard for a lv.100 blastoise and blastoise only new tackle and it was really annoying

Giratar

Oops.
    Years
  • I was looking for Darkrai for no reason, just fiddling around the GTS. But, among the few people that had one, one was Lv.100 and shiny. I was amazed at what they wanted, so I foolishly traded for it, and guess what?

Its stats sucked, it was met at Pastoria at Lv.100 and all it knew was Cut, Strength, Rock Smash, and Rock Climb. :cer_pissed:

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Ugh...
    Not mine , but my bro's . He requested a Lv. 100 Blaziken for his precious Lv. 82 Garchomp . Surprise !!!! Blaziken's moves : SCRATCH , PECK , EMBER , SAND ATTACK !!!!

And mine :
    Requested a Piplup ! Got a Lv. 14 one . Guess location : Mt. Coronet
    And my Friend's Rayquaza (with an "excellent moveset" of : Shadow Force ; Draco Meteor ; Roar of Time ; Healing Wish :O :O ) : Had a Fateful Encounter at Lv. 0 (WTF?) in Mystery Zone (WtF ?) .

Yeah , you gotta imagine...

Last edited:

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • I got a hacked Metagross once (Lv100) but i traded a cloned Darkrai so i wasn't that bothered, what annoys me is when you ask for a pokemon above a certain level (e.g. 60) and you get a level 100 one (i wanted a level 60+ Pidgeot and i got a level 100 one)

MechaTrickster

Another person in the world
    Years
  • And my Friend's Rayquaza (with an "excellent moveset" of : Shadow Force ; Draco Meteor ; Roar of Time ; Healing Wish :O :O ) : Had a Fateful Encounter at Lv. 0 (WTF?) in Mystery Zone (WtF ?) .

Yeah , u gotta imagine...
    Im guessing thats the void or the glitched mystery zone

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    Talk about double trading

I traded my shiny machoke for milotic and guess what? I traded milotic for a palkia on the same day I lost my daimond game to TRADER JOES it really sucks

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Uhkay.

I wanted a Palkia, & someone had generously offered it to me over GTS for my Dialga (heh heh)

And.. after I get it... the only move it knows... is Tackle.

I go beserk.

End of story.

~DB

lol, Poor you. :(
    What level was your Dialga? O.O

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
  • I wanted a Salamance and one of them was offering it for a spiritomb so I went to search for spiritomb. They wanted an empoleon so I traded mine and got spiritomb. I went back to trade for Salamance but someone had allready taken it! T_T

Later I actually got a salamance and it was pretty good but I wanted something better so I traded that one for a salamance (they were trading salamance for a salamance) and that one was even crappier.

In my platinum I got a ditto lvl 20 obtained at the mining museum. And a jp ditto but the OT letters are weird looking. Does anyone know if that means it's hacked?

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • I traded one of my Feraligators for a Scizor, only to get one met at Route 229 at level 52. It knew False Swipe, Iron Claw, Fury Cutter, and Double Team. It was caught using a Masterball, so it was a hacked one.

On the other hand, I got a legit Shiny Gliscor, so I guess the GTS can be useful. I just wish that I could find what I want without needing Palkia/Dialga/Giratina/ect. It get frustrating when I find a Wormadam, only to need a legendary for it!

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Im guessing thats the void or the glitched mystery zone

Yes knew that all along...
    My Friend has an AR Cheat in Diamond that if ya go to the Mystery Zone , you get in yer 1st Slot a Rayquaza (Black one ) with THE EXACT moveset of mine , nicked Twilight...
    In first slot of Party . In 2nd you get an Eevee w/ Hyper Beam , Blast Burn , Hydro Cannon , Frenzy Plant...
    Those damn Cheatz...

ZOMG ALL NEW UPDATE !!
    Got a Butterfree 4 Pokedex filling ....
    It knows Shadow Force and Blast Burn (ZOMG ) together with Tackle and Growl (GROWL ?? ) and it is met at Pkmn Center !

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Some guy wanted a Palkia and offered his Diaruga for it. (Yeah, it's JPN) I sent him one that only knew Heal Block. I also gave him a Heart Scale, because I was nice. It was lv. 52 and he was offering a lv. 100. I traded that one for a shiny Gyarados at lv. 30 from Johto. Had a few laughs, looks (and now is) perfectly legit. I also got a shiny Metagross, think it's fake.

I traded one of my Feraligators for a Scizor, only to get one met at Route 229 at level 52. It knew False Swipe, Iron Claw, Fury Cutter, and Double Team. It was caught using a Masterball, so it was a hacked one.

On the other hand, I got a legit Shiny Gliscor, so I guess the GTS can be useful. I just wish that I could find what I want without needing Palkia/Dialga/Giratina/ect. It get frustrating when I find a Wormadam, only to need a legendary for it!

How is it hacked? He could've hacked MasterBalls and caught it legit.

MechaTrickster

Another person in the world
    Years
  • How is it hacked? He could've hacked MasterBalls and caught it legit.[/QUOTE] You can only get feraligators from R/S/E at the beginning and you cant catch them unless its pal park so its hacked

Years
  • Rawr!

Also.. another story ^^

I really wanted a Glameow (dumb, I know) & I traded it for a Stunky.

And now, I own a lvl 100 Glameow knowing growl, growl, growl and growl.

I have a really retarded sense of shopping -palmtoforehead-

Heh, you annoy me real bad, I'll get Bidoof to eat a baby. (quote)

~DB

Dont use words like that,
    since it sets a bad example,
    and it is a bad word.
    do it again and i will be contacting a mod.

:shocked:ARE YOU REALLY ANDY!!!!!!!!!?????????:shocked:

Last edited:
    Back