• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Computer Virus

Zet

Years
    Well since you're posting on the internet right now, download malwarebytes or anything else... maybe combofix but that's really a last resort method if everything else fails and if combofix fails, then you're going to have to format the computer.

RyanGT

Forum Elder
    Years
    Well since you're posting on the internet right now, download malwarebytes or anything else... maybe combofix but that's really a last resort method if everything else fails and if combofix fails, then you're going to have to format the computer.

I'm not able to download either of those, the pages do not load for some reason.

I guess I should format then. Except I'm not exactly sure how...

Help please?

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I'm not able to download either of those, the pages do not load for some reason.

Help please?
    Restart (should be safe if it's a pop up thing)
    Immediatly get up the Task Manager and whenever one of the pop up things come up use the task manager processes tab and click on "End Process" Next run your internet thing and search for the thing that keeps popping up.

Good and maybe innacurate!
    =/
    Try it.
    It helped me~

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years

Help please?
    Some viruses block anti-malware pages. A mirror is a site that hosts the same content as the official site for various reasons. Try downloading it from this mirror and running it.

Back