• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Directions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Love the black skin so much, even thought I have set it many times. Goes well with my theme!
    Also, what are the chances of the user notification bar doing an auto refresh? So you can see if you have any notifications even when you don't refresh the page?

I know it was said before, just wondering if it was possible? Would be a nice thing to have.​

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • The only thing that really bothers me about this theme is that I think the floating box in the top right corner should have less transparency. I like the transparency, but it's difficult to read what is in the box without hovering over it. I think if you kept the hover transparency and just made that the permanent level of transparency this theme would be finished, imo.

Great job! I'll be using this for a while.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    To be honest, I don't see the point in the transparency, you can't see anything under it anyway since your avatar and all the information are in the way regardless. I recommend making it completely visible permanently or some how code it so that you can have the option to stick to the top when you click a button within the box, or something along those lines.

Also not sure how well Georgia fits this style, it feels like the font would be better being a sans-serif one.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Orange isn't coming out the way I thought it would, so I'm gonna drop it.

It may or may not be added later on down the road, but I won't let me not getting it the way I wanted to get it be a reason to delay anything.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • What is wrong with orange? I like it!
    If you are not going to pursue a fix for it, will the current edition of it be left, or removed completely?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Quick few things: Reasons for Post deletions are not shown, as well as the lack of the thread pages on the top :( Which has honestly suddenly got sorta nasty.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    HAHA!
    I was just about to post that. You deleted your post in that thread too then, eh?​

Oh yes I did... but I reposted it with an alt :) Sneaky Sneaky

When you send a friend request or something of the like, the resulting page that says "Your Friendship Request was sent to User" is right-justified, instead of being centered, and this one, I'm not sure if it can be fixed. If you have a notification and you click the drop-down menu and keep it there, and then scroll the page, the menu won't stay with the float bar, it moves with the page.

Oh, that reminds me that the "Server too busy at the moment" message also appeared strangely aligned, I think it was a tad to the right. Definitely not on center.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Re: alignment - I have absolutely no idea what's causing this problem.

Fixed a few of the issues with fonts, and some other things. Won't be updated until I'm done with the things I have remaining on my to-do list, though, so you won't see any changes.

Years
  • Thought I would take the DB error as an advantage to show you the alignment.
    Screenshot2011-01-12at190136.png

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I knew what that looked like, but thanks for uploading that because it shows me a problem with the floating table that shouldn't be there for non-staff.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    There should be a line break between Oekaki and the log out link.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Blog and all those links are in the hovering table underneath your private messages.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Okay now I feel stupid. As a side note as nothing needs to be done about it, the hovering table is fixed at the top of the page when using the stock android web browser.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    The theme is superhawt, but the floating bar annoys me. Any way to make it removable?

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    A little note: Links do not appear to be colored and underlined in Opera 11

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back