• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen NEW LEGENDARY TRIO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeshk

Pokémon Professor
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    OOH I KNOW!!!! they will have three pokemon all the same type, all found in the same way, all the same moveset, look exactly the same, all of them will be garbage that nobody uses, and they will be filler pokemon! ...Oh wait... we already got those... *coughUxieMespritAzelfcough*

Azelf = Offensive
    Uxie = Defensive
    Mespirit = Versatile

Not all found in the same way.
    Azelf = OU

=\

Blackhebrew2

Epic Banana Ninja!
    Years
    I would like a wolf trio because wolves are awesome. But on a side note, a really comical addition to the legendary roster wouldbe a rubber ducky trio. That would be so awesome also. To be honest, I dont like the idea of Bug pokemon being a trio because bug pokemon are usually god awful (metapod is a fine example) and I dont think any Bug trio would look cool.

The idea of a fighting trio would be cool,as long as they all don't look like mankey.

I think a cute trio of little tiny puppies would be cool also,although I dont know how you would create types for them.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Lets go back to the basics, Pokemon. What about Fire, Water and Grass? It's pretty simple and it makes so much sense. XD;

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Primary types? Where's the fun in those? I was thinking along the lines of an Ice-type, Rock-type, and Ghost-type.
    I dunno, it just seems so simple. I'm getting tired of overpowered dual and other type Pokemon that going back to basics just seems right. At least to me it does. XD;

Mac@ACK!

RIP Chompy... Hello Zekrom!
    Years
    How bout an alien trio...

Predator-Dark/Fighting
    Xenomorph-Dark/Poison
    Lilgreenman-Dark/Psychic

Kickass, no? :) haha

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Hopefully not something stupid like the ones in Gen 4. I mean, I hope you have to actually work (like go through complex caves/puzzles) to get them (as opposed to entering a cave in a lake with them right there). I also hope they look different (Gen 4's all had the same bodies with different heads). And I hope they are of different types.

Now, that being said, I hope their obtainable unlock the Regis. I don't understand how anyone would figure out how to get the Regis in Gen 3 without reading about it. Nobody would randomly go through those steps expecting anything.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Come to think of it there really aren't any poison, bug, or fighting legendaries. Wow. I never thought of that. They need to get onto that.

I was thinking maybe Poison/Dark, Bug/Ghost, Fighting/Steel.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Another question to pose is that are they going to focus of typing? Like in Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow; or are they going to keep the typing the same? And focus on stats, like in Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. Or, will they mix both typing and stats?

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Maybe you'll have to uncover like 3 special eggs left from their ancients and they only hatch if a truly skilled trainer has them (after a pin-pointed time in the game) and will hatch to protect the 2 big legendaries. Who knows?

Anythings possible.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    What about 3 legendary bears? Mama, Papa, and Baby? :P Their ability is that they do more damage to little girls who come in to their house and eat their porridge lmao

But seriously, I hope they don't have anything similar to the Legendary Trio from DPt. I didn't really like them, and after I killed them I had no motivaqtion to reset my game and try again to catch it.

Starling008

Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    A few years ago I was making my own Pokemon...I made a legendary trio called Flamisteel, Sparkisteel, and Seaisteel(dumb names, I know- I was young). They were a fire/steel, electric/steel, and water/steel trio. All of the other Pokemon I made looked pretty crappy...but this trio actually looked decent. They were like beast/dog/cat/wolverines with armor plating. There were dark circular holes in the armor parts like you see with Aron and it's evolutions. The trio could shoot flames, sparks, or water(depending on which Pokemon it is) out of those holes like a Cyndaquil can shoot fire out of the spots on it's back.

I agree there shouldn't be more legendaries similar to the D/P/P trio. The new Black/White legendaries resemble them as well. It seems all they're making for legendaries now are gigantic dragons...THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE 20 FEET TALL WITH SPIKES JUTTING THIS WAY AND THAT IN ORDER TO LOOK COOL. They really have to stop with the giant dragons...

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    To be honest, I dont like the idea of Bug pokemon being a trio because bug pokemon are usually god awful (metapod is a fine example) and I dont think any Bug trio would look cool.
    The only reason that Bug is an awful type is because they have yet to make any really good ones since Scyther, Pinsir, and Scizor. If you look at advantages and disadvantages, it's a pretty average type.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    The only reason that Bug is an awful type is because they have yet to make any really good ones since Scyther, Pinsir, and Scizor. If you look at advantages and disadvantages, it's a pretty average type.

rock moves=killed

but bugs should be resistant to rocks, since some live under them. but yea bug types have always been week not because of its resistances/weaknesses, but because of their stats and type combinations (heracross)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back