• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Minor Legendary Duo/Trio/Group?

Which one do you want to see?

• A sub/minor legendary duo

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • A sub/minor legendary trio

Votes: 36 59.0%
  • A sub/minor legendary quatro

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • More than one minor legendary group

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • Victini was the cute legendary of Gen V not Meloetta, just saying.

I agree with the duo, mascot trio, secondary trio, and two event legends. That's what I'll like to see. Imo Hoenn's number and legendary set up is the best, not too few like Kanto or Johto, or too many like Sinnoh and Unova.

Years
  • Victini was the cute legendary of Gen V not Meloetta, just saying.

I agree with the duo, mascot trio, secondary trio, and two event legends. That's what I'll like to see. Imo Hoenn's number and legendary set up is the best, not too few like Kanto or Johto, or too many like Sinnoh and Unova.

In actual fact, we are both wrong. There were two "cute" legendaries of Generation IV and Generation V.​

In Generation IV we had:
    . Manaphy
    New Minor Legendary Duo/Trio/Group?

. Shaymin

In Generation V we had:
    . Victini

. Meloetta
    (yes, she is counted as a "cute" legendary)

And if you wanted to be really finickity, the true "cute" event legendaries would be Manaphy and Meloetta as neither of them have an in-game location (much like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi)​

Turtwig789

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • I think something like a trio of snakes or a trio of bears would be cool, or fish. We haven't got a lot of legendary water types, there could be Water/Fairy, Water/Dragon and Water/Fire, they would be cool dual typing for Fish. Snakes could be the same but with grass instead of water and bears could be fighting or normal dual instead of water or grass, or maybe three legendary spirits that could be ghost type, considering Giratina is the only ghost legendary I can think of right now

Back