• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2016
    I wouldn't mind more sharks, we need something besides Sharpedo
    Piranha's wouldn't hurt either.

I would honestly would like a Ghost/Fairy in the form of maybe a Pixie-type firefly. (Celebi comes to mind here)

Other typings I'd like to see would be...

Grass/Fire
    Water/Electric
    Fairy/Poison
    Water/Fire
    Fire/Dragon (Less uber'ish)
    Water/Grass
    Dark/Fairy
    Normal/Ghost (only weakness would be Dark)
    Steel/Water (I liked Empoleon, but we needed better)
    Psychic/Normal (Like Meloetta or Girafarig)
    Poison/Dragon
    Bug/Dragon
    Bug/Dark
    and also more Mono-types in Poison, Fairy, Dragon, Steel, Flying, Dark, Ice, and Ghost types.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    I would LOVE a Pre-Evo for Tropius, and a Mega. More Pre-Evos for other Pokemon would be appreciated too.

I kinda want to see them bring back more beta Pokemon. Such as an un-named Rabbit idea that had a flower on its nose, would fit right in Alola. I also wouldn't mind a Fire/Grass Tiki like suggested, though it'll probably be Ghost or Fairy knowing Gamefreak. Water/Electric will also be a cool typing to bring.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I really really want a Wreath Pokemon. It could be Ice/Fairy. In Kalos we got a few pokemon that matched Halloween greatly and the games came out in... October I think it was. So I was extremely excited about it.

I really want them to maybe make a few pokemon inspired by the Winter Holidays like Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa.

Some types i really want to see are the following:
    Ice/Elec
    Ice/Flying
    Ice/Fairy
    Ice/Dragon
    Dragon/Fairy
    Poison/Fairy

Some ideas I want are:
    Wreath Pokemon
    Dolphin Pokemon
    A Tiger (Which I think we will get as a starter)
    Tiger Shark
    Hammerhead Shark
    A Parrot Pokemon Line.
    Black Bear
    Goose
    Wolf
    Blue Jay Pokemon
    Cardinal Pokemon.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I'll like a trio (doesn't have to be legendary, could be like the Jynx, Ele, Mag trio) that uses the Fire, Ice, and Electric types and pairs them up with Dark, Fighting, and Psychic respectively. The Ice/Fighting can have a Pokedex entry along these lines "A Pokemon that has trained it's body in the coldest regions of the world." Psychic/Electric would have something like "Has powerful psychic abilities. It can discharges high voltage thunderbolts straight from it's brain against those that seek to do it harm."

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
    I'm searching for basis animals for legendaries. Solgaleo and Lunaala... And In my opinion it was.

SOLGALEO - White lion. This mysterios animals have own legend as the Ghost of died lions. Why I mention about it? Becouse that African legend is according to the Sun related theory of their creation.

LUNAALA - Flying Fox. Largest kind of living bats. They nocturnal lifestyle is ideal to make from them new legendary pokemon.

From proposition of new Pokemons.

I have idea to make one Pokemon related to the MARS and one for VENUS. They can be mythical Pokemons... But it would be great to have pokemon related to other Planets.

From normal line of pokes.

1. Ankylosaur fossil pokemon
    2. Tucano
    3. Mosqito
    4. Horseshoe Crab or Pacific Crab
    5. Prawn
    6. SeaWeed
    And the final Idea is
    7. Condor

From Alola as Tropical water Region I expect massive comeback of pokes like.

Wingull and Peliper, Alomomola and Luvdisc, Jellicent, Executor, Tropius and Sudowoodo and Bonsly.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Possibly some upsetting news for a lot of people. Me included.

I was reading about Sun and Moon and apparently according to a new article, the Sun and Moon Strategy Guide will be 350 pages long. There is also a collector's edition that may have more. But XY's strategy guide had 418 pages, 288 pages were the game walkthrough.

Now this could just be them lowering the amount of pages. Especially since we don't have is much new stuff this time like Mega, new type, ect. At least not that we know yet. But if this was use for a indication of how many pokemon we have, it might be a problem.

Also note that Pokemon BW had 256 pages. So what I have said could mean nothing.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I don't, but yes, a good amount of people still buy them.

I have noticed another trend that might be broken, but we have had a Psychic Duel type Mythic ever since Mew, other than in 4th Gen, but we got a lot of Psychic types at that point in time.

Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Victini, Meloetta, and Hoopa have all been part psychic. That being said, I hope they continue this trend. I am hoping for a Even Legend Psychic/Electric and Psychic/Ice

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Guys I'll say it again and again, but I want a Betta fish, water/fight. Male and female will look different. Please, let it be the generation we'll have it!

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    I'm usually pretty neutral on the inanimate object Pokémon, but recently I've started really wanting a grandfather clock Pokémon.

It could be a standalone, or it could be a final evo (something like mantel clock -> wall clock -> grandfather clock) but I just really really want one.
    I'm thinking it would be Fairy/Psychic, but I could see Ghost being appropriate, or even Steel.

This region doesn't seem like the best place to introduce one, though...

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    I'm usually pretty neutral on the inanimate object Pokémon, but recently I've started really wanting a grandfather clock Pokémon.

It could be a standalone, or it could be a final evo (something like mantel clock -> wall clock -> grandfather clock) but I just really really want one.
    I'm thinking it would be Fairy/Psychic, but I could see Ghost being appropriate, or even Steel.

This region doesn't seem like the best place to introduce one, though...

One thing I don't like about them somewhat trying to make Pokemon fit in. Bar Kanto, why is a Kangaroo there.. Also why its taking so long to get a dolphin Pokemon, though we could've got a Orca by now. A Germany region could be cool, then we could get the clock Pokemon and a chemistry Pokemon.

Years
    I want a Psychic/Bug, whether it's the regional bug or otherwise I don't really mind. I'd like it not to be a bookworm necessarily, but I'd be okay with that.

One thing I don't like about them somewhat trying to make Pokemon fit in. Bar Kanto, why is a Kangaroo there.. Also why its taking so long to get a dolphin Pokemon, though we could've got a Orca by now. A Germany region could be cool, then we could get the clock Pokemon and a chemistry Pokemon.

Well, we got Kyogre.

Years
    I want a Psychic/Bug, whether it's the regional bug or otherwise I don't really mind. I'd like it not to be a bookworm necessarily, but I'd be okay with that.

I remember that one of the fake Pokemon discovered in the XY pre-release period was a Dark/Bug spider. I would like to see that type combination come to be real, even if it's not the insect I expect for it.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
    It's a region with a lot of water so it's expected, but I do hope we can explore with Dive again as a special method to encounter some of the sea-based Water-types.

Same, I am so excited to be scared by a few nightmare fueling Pokémon...

Years
    Sharpedo is an all-time fave of mine but I would appreciate an actual shark pokemon, like, with a tail, body, haha. A two-stage Water or Water/Dark modeled off of a Great White or Megalodon would be pretty dope.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    That reminds me that we haven't had a cockroach Pokemon yet. There's so many creatures that we all know that still haven't been a Pokemon yet.

Yeah, of the most well known insects and bugs only Cockroaches and flies have yet to get a Pokemon counterpart. The other well known insect and bugs have at least one.

Mantis- Scyther
    Ant- Durant
    Butterfly- like I even have to list them
    Bee- Beedrill, Vespiqueen
    Wasp- Beedrill (being both a wasp and a bee)
    Moth- Dustox,Mothim, and Volcarona
    Spider- Garvantula and Ariados's line
    Tick- Joltick
    Beetle- Heracross, and Pinsir

And even some that aren't as well known like bagworms (Wormadam, and Pineco's lines).

Back