• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2016
    What about a prevolution for Solrock and Lunatone? It can evolve into either depending on time of day.
    nice. I'd like tey get evolutions too.
    And Dunsparce, Lumineon, Purugly, Spinda, Ledyan, Stantler, Delibird, Persian, Cherrin, Arbok, Seaking and a lot of other pokemons that now are forgotten or useless.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Solgaleo and Lunaala. Solgaleo seems a mix of Sun and Galileo. Don't know about the other tho.

I'm pretty sure, that it can also be a mix of Sol, Gale and Leo. That seems a little bit closer than A pokémon with a scientist in its name. All I think about Lunaala is that it sounds like a very feminine name. So maybe someing like Magearna but with Moon like features?

Years
  • I think we can have a Blue Jay Pokemon or a Cardinal Pokemon, I think it be good idea to have a Blue Jay and a Cardinal Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    We need more pokemon that can challenge the power level of Creation trio !
    I mean , They already taken the spot of strongest pokemon due to their power scale.
    So far , Hoopa Unbound is the only one from another Gen who can challenge them.
    Its like confirm Gen IV Pokemon's to be the strongest.
    We need pokemon from other Gen who has the same power scale as Gen IV creation trio.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    We need ice types that have abilities that counter or resist it's weaknesses. Ice\electric koala please?

I would also like to see more shellos versions and more in the pansear, panpour, and pansage line

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure, that it can also be a mix of Sol, Gale and Leo. That seems a little bit closer than A pokémon with a scientist in its name. All I think about Lunaala is that it sounds like a very feminine name. So maybe someing like Magearna but with Moon like features?

I think it's also a combination of those three. Though it also makes me think of Galilee, the region Jesus was from. Interestingly the 'aala' part of Lunaala makes me think of Allah (well the way I pronounce it), the arabic name for God.
    Interestingly Galilee comes from the Hebrew root for 'district' or 'circle'. The western alchemy symbol for the Sun is a circle with a dot in the middle. And we all know about the Muslim star-crescent.
    Perhaps the region will be based on the Eastern Mediterranean (Israel, Syria, Greece,etc.). So perhaps the trio will have references to the three Abrahamic religions.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • As interesting as that would be and I like the ideas behind it, I have a sneaky suspicion that Game Freak would be extremely cautious about touching the Middle East for inspiration. Not so much about any threats they could receive from "you know who", but moreso because of the potential backlash they could receive from their Western and possibly European audiences' parents. The Pokemon fandom that includes us mostly older fans are pretty tolerant towards other cultures(I even had a good friend in high school who was Muslim), but the majority of the Western parents of Pokemon's target audience are unfortunately not as tolerant. Teachers here in the US have even gotten death threats from parents simply because they were teaching a subject about the Muslim religion and giving them homework for it.

I mean, they could do a little here and there like with Hoenn's Legendary Trio and Hoopa, but if they went any further such as the region and maybe even a new Trainer Class wearing turbans, I can only imagine...

I could be worrying too much though... I mean they did draw references from Dubai and other Middle Eastern stuff for the Hoopa movie, so who knows.

But other than that stuff... I'd really like a new Pokemon based on a peacock. I don't think we've had one yet, so I think it's high time we did. And give it a signature move that has something to do with its magnificent tail. They're one of my favorite type of birds, and I'd also like to have another owl other than the Hoothoot/Noctowl line.

Years
  • Like Wings said, having Middle East for inspiration is very risky because it's very controversial and the last thing we want is Game Freak receiving death threats, and we know all how sensitive people can be regarding cultures.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Potential starters, another leaklike. Possibly fake, but these are so cute.

Attachments

• New Pokémon
      starter.jpg
      159.5 KB · Views: 16

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Hmm...A pre-evolution to Solrock and Lunatone would be awesome, and the method of evolving it in the time of day...
    I think it would be better if it were to evolve holding a sun OR moon stone and leveling up in the day or night. More factors = more work = more fun once you get it xD
    As for other new pokemon, I just want a lot that are really and truly new, and perhaps new type combinations! I would really like to see a Fire/Poison type and another few pokemon with normal as their secondary type, like they did with Pyroar and Heliolisk.

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • I've always wanted a split evo for Dragonair that evolves into a graceful Dragon/Water sea serpent. It could evolve by Water Stone or Amie.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2016
    Here my thought:
    Mothman ghost/flying
    Coyote ground/fighting
    Gargoyle rock/ghost
    Elemental Sprites fire/fairy, grass or ice/fairy, and water or electric/fairy
    Elemental Imps like Sprites, but with dark types
    Tiki head fire/grass
    Hawk humanoid with archery skill fighting/dark with levitate

Last edited:
    Back