• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Theme: Quilava's Glaciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
  • Awesome! Another dark skin! I've been waiting for another, as they're easier on my eyes. And Quilava is one of my favorite pokemon as well! I think it's interesting that it's based off of Quilava's fur rather than the flames. Basing it off the flames is so normal and overdone. Two-thumbs up despite the few problems!

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I like the blue and the black, its glossy, XD.

Btw, I think the skype icon is missing in the theme... just a note, if someone else hasn't already mentioned it.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • I like the banner ALOT ^^; *Is using the theme right now* YIPPE IT IS COOL! ^^;;;;

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Okay, this one rocks like none other!!
    I used to have Satoshi's Bigger Test, now I have this one as my defult.

^__^

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    It's pretty cool. I just went through and looked at all the themes. I like how this place has such a variety.

Ketay

Keyblade Master
    Years
  • Despain said:
    It's pretty cool. I just went through and looked at all the themes. I like how this place has such a variety.

Yeah, there's so many to choose from if you ever get bored you can just change. It's great. =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back