• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Theme: Sinnoh Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphir

Hat thief
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    It's so cute!
    **Default to Sinnoh Springs**

Very good work. ^-^

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Oh, this is beautiful. The artwork is really nice, and it makes it feel like winter is over early, instead of just starting. I even customised my profile to go with it!

Runaru

Moon Radiance
    Years
  • My god, this theme is so Kawaii *.*
    They did a good job. Is really good. Congratulations

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • It's a cute theme and all, but what bugs me is how the bookmarks take up so much room at the bottom when barely anyone uses them...

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I really love it, but it's really annoying having the huge box of links before the quick reply box, especially as I have to use a laptop so the screen is smaller and scrolling is more annoying :/ So I switched back to "the Golden Girl". But this new one is really pretty.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Beautiful Luke Jr. Better than anything we've had lately. Unique, cool, and not a carbon-copy of other themes you've made in the past. which is a problem with certain theme-makers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back