• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Theme: Sinnoh Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed

Skyward
Years
  • I like the reduced banner better, but the online icon makes me wanna switch to the big banner.. ;-;

EDIT: Nevermind, big banner has the bad on/off buttons too.. >_>

Last edited:

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
  • I love the small banner, So much better like many others have said, But i do dislike the on, and off buttons. They are a tad to big for my taste. I personally think that the new posts/no new posts (Burmy icons for, closed topics, hot topics ect.) are a tad big as well. Other then that i really like the color scheme, buttons, the new banner. Sorry for the criticism :( But i just like to point out things i don't like usually.

Years
  • uhh.. I didn't mind the large image in the header.. but wth with the bookmarks down the bottom, it takes me an extra couple of scrolls of the mouse to get to the reply box.. can it at least be horizontal instead of vertical??

I can't use this theme.. it's annoying, until the bookmarks problem is fixed.

Soz, it's excellent apart from that.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • View Blogs / View Social Groups / Visit Oekaki / Visit Chat isn't working for me on the skin with the big header.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Works for me, I think. Did a minute ago.

Anyway, awesome skin, Lukey. :3 I use it on my iPod. :D

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • It's a beautiful theme, and skimmed down; I used to not like it, though I've changed my mind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back