• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Theme: Sinnoh Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • I love it. It is my default until a summer one comes in, I presume this isn't a summer one since it says Sinnoh Springs. Very nice.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • one thing that bugs me about this theme is that when you click the big banner, it doesn't link you back to the pokecommunity index.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • one thing that bugs me about this theme is that when you click the big banner, it doesn't link you back to the pokecommunity index.

Actually it does o.O? Where does it you link to? Maybe you clicked one of those other links in the header where it says view blogs etc.^^

Years
  • YAY. I'm mentioned <33

yay. I LOVE THIS SKIN <3

Have no doubt that this will be a default for many many people. Apart from that... cya Firefox. I'm going Apple Safari for a while :3

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Earlier than expected, but yeah it is really nice. I'll definitely be using it sometime soon, just a few little bugs in it, that is all. Which is what most people have already covered, but I'm sure that'll be worked out momentarily. I'll be expecting more from you Cady and congratulations for getting it complete.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Very nice theme. I love the whole concept of summer and the pokemon used for the theme match the whole thing. The thing is, the header is a little too big for me. That's my only problem.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    It's my default now. ;w;
    [/still misses pokelink a little, but the yummy greens are too much to resist.]

Love it. :3 A lot. <3

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • I personally love this theme. I think the colors of the greens blend well together, and I love the summery feel it has around it. I'm yearning for summer. XD

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Updated to the latest version Luke2 made. If you prefer the big-banner one I left it up, just switch in the style selector.
    I prefer the 2nd version simply because the other banner was too big. Now I can properly view the threads without half the page being cut off.

Can I make a suggestion thought, can you remove the underlining on the links. It doesn't make it look smooth.

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    The new theme is very cute. And very green. ;)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    It wasn't like that before. I like the banner the way it is now, because the other one was a bit too large.

Though the only thing I don't like about this theme is the online button. Yeah it says ON and OFF, but in my opinion, the other one was better.

Overall this was a great theme, and once again, Cady Heron made a wonderful theme.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Muuuuch preferred the other status icons to these big fat bricks. o.o

Having the bookmarks and tags on-top of the sponsored links separating the quick reply is quite annoying, aren't they normally in a drop-down menu?

Also, it doesn't seem the hyperlink display style option works with this. :<

Love the look though, will be using it for a long time if those problems get fixed.

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • I'm grateful the top banner has been reduced in height. The previous one was getting annoying because I had to scroll down just to see the first few forums, like many have discussed before.

I wish the bookmark links at the bottom were not there, since I never use them. Or if it were collapsible and had stored settings so that when I log in again it stays collapsed.

Other than that, it looks better. But why are the links underlined? I made sure that in my internet options I didn't choose links to be underlined, then realized it was the site itself.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I actually don't mind the reduced banner, but the new status icons are really annoying, if they were at least the size of the buttons and not bigger, they might be bearable, but I much preferred the Pokemon group for the status icons, it didn't seem as daunting.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I agree with the others, the group icon for online/offline symbol was a lot better than the huge block.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back