• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Thats offtopic and has nothing to do with this thread, please stop spamming already...

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Please stop spamming kiddies. ^^;; I've told-off some people once already, and I now must do it again. Please, this thread is purely to welcome new members and help them out and such. This is not the Daily Chit Chat. XD

~Kelsey

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Flygon trainer 2 said:
    r u new no I stopped spamming so unless you want to great people then leave me alon
    I was trying to be nice and help.I was just welcoming you and telling you some rules.Sorry if you took it offendsely.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Welcome again to PC, Flygon trainer 2...
    I suggest you read the rules, which can be located here.
    Hopefully you'll abide by them. ^^;

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Hey salamance king, welcome to PC. ^^
    It seems like you accidently double posted, so maybe you should delete one, k? ^^;;
    Make sure you read the rules and stuff, and PM me if you need any help.

And btw... I don't think you'll have much of a chance to be picked as a mod with that in your sig. o.O;

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Welcome to the forums salamance king! ^___________^ I hope you'll have a fun time here at PC. And everyone has an equal chance to become a moddie woddie, just don't ask to be one, follow all the rules, be respectful to everyone, and make smart, quality posts...and there's some more stuff to. XD

But enough about that, I'm here to welcome you not lecture you. XD *gives slamance king some bacon* Well, I hope you have fun here! See you 'round! ^.~

~Kelsey

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I think it's about time to teach Kelsey when it's appropriate to split a thread. Like, then. o.o;

Anyways, welcome to the community, salamence king! ^_^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    salamance king said:
    hello I am sort of new here need friends and hi to u to
    Hi welcome to PC follow the rules,enjoy and have a good time.You will make a lot of friends here.Glad you came.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    salamance king said:
    hello I am sort of new here need friends and hi to u to

Pearlie's Official Welcoming Newbie Paragraph o.0
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, salamence king! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

^^; You'll be a mod soon if you can just act your part as a normal member. ^_^ You'd least expect to become a mod when you actually become a mod and the asking to be a mod phrase is evil and turns on you, IMO. xD

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Darkdaru said:
    why are there people (spammers) who sing up in forums to spam?

My guess is for their own amusement. >> They have nothing better to do so they sign up at forums and decide to spam it up. ^^;

Also, I'd like to say welcome to PC to all the newbies~! ^________^ My name is Karli, and I hope you all have a wonderful time here!

~Karli

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hello El Chuckador! ^______^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. ^^ I hope you'll have a shweet time here! Wootness! XD *is high off of Sprite* XD

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back