• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Welcome to all new members. I am currently looking for newbie friends, PM me if interested.
    So I'm quite amazed, so many new people! When I was new most people pretty much ignored me..lol

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Hello,eveyone. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to PM me. I'll try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you make a lot of friends,stay active,have fun and have a great time.

Years
    Help!

im kinda new here and im kinda lost. i dunno where to start and i dunno where to go. can somebody "orient" me on how to use the site effectively? i would really really really appreciate any effort. :\

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Trainer Kharl said:
    im kinda new here and im kinda lost. i dunno where to start and i dunno where to go. can somebody "orient" me on how to use the site effectively? i would really really really appreciate any effort. :\
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to PM me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Stay active and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Years
    tenx! i really appreciate the effort and time. and dont worry bout me following rules. i really do wanna be an active member of the community. just that im kinda scared to wander out. it takes time. ^_^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Trainer Kharl said:

Well now, as a good little moddie woddie, I shall be more than happy to help you. ^__^ Well, as for where to start, you've come to the right forum already! =D

I'd recommend posting a welcome thread for yourself, ya know, to let yourself be known to other members. ^_^ Then, this ish where the fun really starts! XD Just go around and post in the forums you really like. There forums about video games, roleplays, poems, clubs, and tons more!

If you need any more help, feel free to ask me. ^^

~Kelsey

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Hewwo, Cweek and Trainer Kharl! Nice to see you both in New People Hang Out on such a nice day! ^___^ You can just call me by Pearl. Please take your time to follow the rules. Have fun, be active and friendly, and be yourself! ^___^ You can PM with any kind of problems. I'll see you two soon!

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    for all new come'ers i have to say there wasn't many nice people i hade to deal with. all the time i tryed to everyone happy here and act like a family i ended up being crushed. I think it's just me this happened to. but belive me when i say there is always more good than bad.I hope you new people satys aren't as bad as mine. I may quit this this place march 3 depends how we will all get along.i will shut up now.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Aww, I'm sad that you feel this way. This is a really nice place once you get to know everyone. ^^ There's plenty of nice people in PC and maybe a few are mean but I hope you overcome the feeling of being crushed. ^__^

Years
    yo wasup im riku and i LUV!!! skateboarding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    im looking to meet people so send me a p.m. or any kind of message.

Years
    hey im new but my friends not and she said that its basically an online boyfriend or girlfriend maybe we can b frnds or even pairs??? im crazed flareon pm me sometime

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Please don't double post, crazed_flareon, that's one of PC's no-no's. =P Well, I've welcomed you in your thread but dangit, I'll do it again! XD Welcome to PC crazed_flareon! ^____^ *glomps*

~Kelsey

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name is Blue Jasmine. As Kels said,please do not double posts again. Anyway,if you need help or have any questions,feel free to PM me. I will try my best. Please follow the rules,read the FAQ,be active and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Welcome all new members! ^^
    I hope you enjoy PC! If you ever have any troubles, feel free to PM/IM me.
    I dunno about the pokemon calculator thing, what exactly is it? ^^;;

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    awwww blue jasimen lady peral i do feel great now with you guys here I'll stay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back