• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Silver_Arcanine said:
    Well ,Hi ! I've just heard about P.C. from a friend who told me about it .
    I checked it out and I was amazed .(pretty unusal for me ) So I joined today ,and I'm running outa things to say .....^^;
    Well I hope that's enough of an intro .
    Silver_Arcanine
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send private messages to me. I will to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Silver_Arcanine said:
    Well ,Hi ! I've just heard about P.C. from a friend who told me about it .
    I checked it out and I was amazed .(pretty unusal for me ) So I joined today ,and I'm running outa things to say .....^^;
    Well I hope that's enough of an intro .
    Silver_Arcanine

Awws, what a cute name! =3 Welcome to the forums SA. 8D My name's Kelsey it's very nice to meet you. ^.^ Well, I hope you have a nice time here. ^______^

~Kelsey

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    laironmaster said:
    i am new. i don't actually no one on here. i hope that will change!!
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Aye, welcome to PC, I'm sure that would change. You can PM me to be friends, and be sure to stick to the rules so you can have lots of fun. Good luck! ^^

Joveeno

Far Away Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Hi!

Well, hello to you all. I'm a new member here. Jovee's the name. I'm 16 going on to 17 this year. In my city, I'm the most well known person who has the most knowledge on Pokemon (well, obviously, since there's not many person in my country which adores Pokemon as if they were real). Well, I look forward to making friends with you all. Sorry for the long intro! :P

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2005
    Pleased to meet you Joveeno(nice name). Welcome to PC, enjoy your stay here :D
    Wow, you live in Indonesia? I have a friend whose from India(I can't remember the name of the place) she's going to visit over the summer.

Phoenix Riley

Going 1000 Posts!
    Years
    Hey Im New!

I wanna make some good freinds here at Pc i have some experiance i use to vist serebii forums but that turned out Yucky :nervous:

Anyhoo i would like to make some good freinds who i can chat to and stuff

P.s im really bad at typing fast so expect mistakes LoL :P

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Joveeno

Far Away Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Little Rukario said:
    Pleased to meet you Joveeno(nice name). Welcome to PC, enjoy your stay here :D
    Thanx. Actually, it's just the way you pronounce my name.

Littel Rukario said:
    Wow, you live in Indonesia? I have a friend whose from India(I can't remember the name of the place) she's going to visit over the summer.
    Yes, I live in Indonesia, but it's sad because here, you can't find any Pokemon Centers. Hhh...it's very sad I can't register my games (and battle other trainers).

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Thegame said:
    Hi im new and how do i get pictures under my name?
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Anyway,you mean avatar,right? Please go to Quick Links > User Control Panel > Edit Avatar. Then,it is up to you now that you will use avatars of forums or use your own custom avatar. If you will use custom avatar,please upload it from your computer or enter picture URL if you get it from other websites. I hope this can help you. Anyway,please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Hello. It's my first day on the PokeCommunity. Very pleased to meet everyone.:)

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    heya, im nickw1101, im new, but im not new to the whole forum idea thingy(dont ask lol), im as strange as well, no one is as strange as me but thats just unique me :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back