• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    I did not check this thread long time... Sorry,Allison. Anyway,you mean avatar? It can not bigger than 130x130 pixels. If you wish to have avatar like mine,you can request Toto. Just give a picture that you would like to use as avatar toher,she will do it for you. But you must tell details of text,colour and few things to her before.
    P.S.Thank you very much for comment.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Well, seeing as I'm a part of the welcoming committee here at The PokeCommunity, I'd like to say hello to all the new members. <3 *waves and gives suckers to the newbies* I hope every new member here enjoys themselves and makes tons of new pals. ^.~ I'll catch ya'll later. =3

~Kelsey

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Welcoem Sel Girl. you are eight years old?
    I see you are one of us "IRL newbies" that go on PC. *remembers herself putting her age to 1000 but didn't work.* Welcome to the group. I would like to be your friend. Please PM me. ^^
    So how do you find the rules so far?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey there Sel girl! ^_____^ Censoring words? You mean like when you type a swear word and it comes up in little asteriscs (*)? Well, there's not a matter of "how" you do it, it just happens automatically, seeing as this is a forum for all ages, the young kids shouldn't be exposed to that kind of profanity. ^^;

~Kelsey

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Are you kind of..insulting the person you're talking to..? j/k
    Well there are alot of people who do bypass the censoring by spelling the swear word in a different way and such, but they either end up banned or warned, whatever.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Here's my un-usual welcoming post beginning:
    Do not bother the rules. Read them and leave them. It's the mods that you need to watch. They enforce the rules as well as YOU. If you make them mad, you're in big trouble.

But then again, we just offend each other. No big deal..

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    *Takes a deep breath* A moderator is..

Look at Mori Seirei. Underneath her user-title (which is under her username) it says "Moderator" they are like forum leaders, people who run around closing and moving threads, and warning and possibly ban members. And of course, act as a member like you and me. Sorry for the stereotype. Mods are nicer than that.
    They get promoted by Administrators, who are.....(The story behind this is quite long..)
    Go to the forum leaders page and you'll get a list of all of them.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Sel_Girl said:
    um, i am really new to this kind of stuff so i'll try not to be wierd. anyway, hi and i hope that i get to make some new friends!!!
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you have any questions or need help,feel free to send private message to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time. Anyway,please do not worry. Moderators,super moderators,staff administrator,administrators,president,vice president,future present,future vice president and members here are very nice. They will help you. If you have other questions,you can read the FAQ for answers. FAQ is really useful for everyone. Here is a link,FAQ

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Sel_Girl said:
    what is a moderator? uh, i feel so silly asking that...

Don't worry, I didn't know what a moderator was when I first joined a forum either. XD Well, Anacortes covered a lot of stuff on mods.

Basically, we are forum leaders. We help to keep the place free of SPAM (Short Pointless Annoying Messages) and also make sure that the forums are running properly. ^___^

Though despite our responsibilities as forum leaders, we are members just like you. In fact, every single mod here was a regular member before they got modded. ^^ So we're not robots or anything, just helpful people with a cool bold name! 8D

~Kelsey

Silver_Arcanine

User title ?XD
    Years
    Well ,Hi ! I've just heard about P.C. from a friend who told me about it .
    I checked it out and I was amazed .(pretty unusal for me ) So I joined today ,and I'm running outa things to say .....^^;
    Well I hope that's enough of an intro .
    Silver_Arcanine

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Sliver_Arcanine said:
    I checked it out and I was amazed .(pretty unusal for me ) So I joined today ,and I'm running outa things to say .....^^;
    Silver_Arcanine

Hewwo~! =D Welcome to The PokeCommunity. My name ish Karli. :3 I love your username. <3<3<3 Its so cool. Anyways, I hope you havea great time here. ^^ But dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ Hopefully we'll see ya around~! =3

~Karli

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Sliver_Arcanine said:
    Silver_Arcanine
    Glad you joined^^ Welcome to PC,you'll have tons of fun here if your friend hasn't told you already^^ and just make sure to follow the rules and make smart decisions and you will enjoy your stay^^ PM me if you want to be buddies^^

Silver_Arcanine

User title ?XD
    Years
    Koinu-chan said:

Hewwo~! =D Welcome to The PokeCommunity. My name ish Karli. :3 I love your username. <3<3<3 Its so cool. Anyways, I hope you havea great time here. ^^ But dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ Hopefully we'll see ya around~! =3

~Karli

Thanks ! I really like this website ! *feels at home *
    :D

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Welcome to PC, Silver Arcanine. Hope you havea great time here and that all the popular members shall reaspect you, and make you one of them. Please keep in mind if the rules and the mods guarding it.o.0 PM me to be friends, and good luck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back