• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2004
    Worship

I'm worship. I'm evil, and I don't give a f***. Tell me what I can say, and what not. Since skds1433 made this thread I want him to answer. No one else, just him.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I have a question. I know how to attach images into a post, but how do you make them show up? I'm not planning on attaching anything, but I tried to before, and it didn't work when I attached it. Can you please tell me how you make the picture you attached show up in the post?

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
  • all right, sparks pmed this question to me to, so because I'm lazy I'm going to copy and paste the message;
    "Ok... find the site you want the pic from, if it is in your c drive, then you need to get it hosted...
    all right i'm going to do an example...
    this is the google logo
    New Users Hang Out

what I did was type...
    [*img]https://www.google.com/images/logo.gif[*/img]
    with out the '*'.
    to get the pic name or the "https://www.google.com/images/logo.gif", right click on the pic you want, and go to properties. where it says "address (URL):" copy all of the information. If you don't understand, go to www.google.com and right click on the logo, go to properties, and see what I mean. If you still don't understand, PM me again or go to the faq.

hope this helped...
    -Skds1433"
    You also have to go to the bottom of the screen and make sure it says this " code is [B]On[/B]", other wise, you'll get a link.
    [size=4]NOTE: YOU CAN NOT POST PICS. THIS THREAD I THINK XD[/size]

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
  • yes, I need to know how you want it to look. I need every detal.
    example:here it is:
    IDNo. 53375
    Name: Terry

Pok?mon Master
    Adopted Pkmn: Torchic
    Fav Pmn Type: Dark & Psychic

Color: black, bleu and purple
    Pok?mon: Blaziken, Regice, Latios, Mightyena, Groudon, Wailord

picture of character: if it's possible something that looks like the guy from Pok?mon Colosseum or else the guy from Ruby

if you need anything else just ask
    (color means for the background if your wondering because I don't want to let you to make a card and then get the news that it's not what I wanted)

origanly Groudon_and_Latios's trainer card

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 19, 2005
    Info.

ID No. 63555
    Name: Kyle

Shiny Hunter
    Adopted Pokemon: Mudkip
    Favorite Pokemon Type: Fire and Psychic

Color: Blue and white
    Pokemon: Swampert, Regirock, Registeel, Rayquaza, Jirachi, and Groudon
    Picture: Just the main guy on Ruby

Thanks

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
  • STUPID EDIT BUTTON!!! It didn't work, so I'm sorry for double posting...

Here is your trainer card...
    New Users Hang Out

To put in your sig. copy and paste:
    [*IMG]https://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v254/jkaizer/kyle.jpg[*/IMG]
    But take out the two '*'s...

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • So what is the point of this thread Again O_o this is not a request area if ya want trainer cards made they are found in the *home of the sprites*

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Okay, you guy are forcing me to do this, but this is not request thread.
    Go make a new thread with NO request.

~closed
    ~Un-stick

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Star said:
    I have a question. I know how to attach images into a post, but how do you make them show up? I'm not planning on attaching anything, but I tried to before, and it didn't work when I attached it. Can you please tell me how you make the picture you attached show up in the post?
    On a side note.

If the pic was uploaded to PC then using IMG tags wont work in posts or sigs. To make pics show up in posts and sigs you have to upload it somewhere or ask for someone to host it for you in the hosting thread in Questions & Feedback and someone will host it for you.

[EDIT]Well I re-opened and sticked this thread. But if it gets off topic and every one starts asking for trainer cards then Austin or any of the other staff members will lock it and un-stick it and that will be it for this thread.

Last edited:

YAWD

The master of RS
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jul 4, 2004
    hi all im new and everything. I used to be really big into Pkmn, but i lost interest somehow. Anyway i got a few questions for you. Here they are

What r the trainer cards for?
    what all can i do here?
    and where can i find the new translation of Fire red/Leaf green?

I will post more as come up with them. Thanks

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    YAWD said:
    hi all im new and everything. I used to be really big into Pkmn, but i lost interest somehow. Anyway i got a few questions for you. Here they are

What r the trainer cards for?
    what all can i do here?
    and where can i find the new translation of Fire red/Leaf green?

I will post more as come up with them. Thanks
    I will answer you since I am mod here.
    1# They are card that show your status like your ID, Pokemon and type of your Pokemon
    2# Posts and follow the rules :P (if you mean this thread, ask questions)
    3# Try look in here.
    Hey, hope that's help.

Eriana

Beginner
    Years
  • And if you ment trainer's cards for battling games you could find them at mostly any store and open the little packets. That is if you're interested in Training Cards for battling. Not like the ID cards. ^_^

Mordecai

Now known as Spirit Sword
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2004
    I am new here myself and as far as I can see this is a great site. I have one question. Is there a thread for the music group Hoobastank? I just wondered.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    'Ello, I'm new here, as you can see from my 1 post on the little side thing. So, hi. This looks like a great help/fan site. I really only joined because I wanted to post in one topic, but I think I'll stay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back