• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hello there!
I'm Extreme Style.
You guessed it,I'm 13... :)
I'm into pokemon since I was 9,I beated Crystal,Emerald twice and lots of pokemon hacks.
I hope to make some friends.
Right now I play pokemon Emerald (again). And pokemon showdown! :) I'm pretty good,like in 10 battles I'll win 6 I think.

Aw, I'll love to be your friend! Anytime you wanna send me a friend request or want to chat, I'll be happy to. :3

Anyways, welcome to the forum, and I hope you'll explore what PC has to offer! You can find PC's showdown server here: http://pokecommunity.psim.us/

Have fuuun, and have a nice evening~ n-n

ENDeverMORE

Totally Free
Years
Well, I haven't 'properly' introduced myself yet >_<
My internet Alias is ENDeverMORE or just END if I can't fit the whole thing xD
I'm 20, and I have a passion for competitive gaming, I play mostly fighters, but I've branched out to magic, and now Pokémon! :D after so many years of just replaying the story with a different team each time, or mono type teams.
I've decided to get into playing it properly.
Now despite being competitive, in most instanses I don't play to win (except soul caliber) I really like unique styles, or tactics to play, as an ex amble my first team I'm making, which I'm stuck on.
Based around the mixup between zoroark and shedinja, and the premise of shedinja excites me :3
As well as the latter, I have a blastiose and a gliscor

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well, I haven't 'properly' introduced myself yet >_<
My internet Alias is ENDeverMORE or just END if I can't fit the whole thing xD
I'm 20, and I have a passion for competitive gaming, I play mostly fighters, but I've branched out to magic, and now Pokémon! :D after so many years of just replaying the story with a different team each time, or mono type teams.
I've decided to get into playing it properly.
Now despite being competitive, in most instanses I don't play to win (except soul caliber) I really like unique styles, or tactics to play, as an ex amble my first team I'm making, which I'm stuck on.
Based around the mixup between zoroark and shedinja, and the premise of shedinja excites me :3
As well as the latter, I have a blastiose and a gliscor

Welcome, End! You should check out the Video Gaming section if you ever get the chance. You can find peeps there to play the same games you play, and join in on gaming events. We hold some almost every day of the week. :)

Have fun around, alright! :D

BlazingCharizard5

Pokémon Collector
Years
Hello!
I'm BlazingCharizard5
I'm 18 :)
I got into Pokemon when I was four, because of the anime.
My first game was Pokemon Yellow Version, since then I have owned and played every game.
I have also nearly seen every episode of the anime.
I have read the Pokemon Adventures manga all the way up to the end of Ruby and Sapphire.
I am currently playing Pokemon X, I have finished the main game and completed the Central Kalos Pokedex, I am now trying to complete the Coastal Pokedex. :)
I'm not into competitive battling but I do have knowledge in that area. I love collecting Pokemon, usually trying to complete my Pokedex and I love trading and making new friends :)

I have also played a few GBA hacks from this community and I love ones with a really different and creative story. :)

I have joined this website to hopefully meet some like-minded fans :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 10, 2014
Hi All

This is kirxan. I am returning to Pokemon after quite a while. I played Yellow and Crystal on my GBC. I have also played RSE, FRLG roms (though they are nothing like playing on the console). I decided to pick up from Pokemon X/Y. I have bought them both and I am starting on X.

I have not played competitively or traded before. I hope to change that this time around with the help of some of you here. You'll hear more from me as time passes.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello!
I'm BlazingCharizard5
I'm 18 :)
I got into Pokemon when I was four, because of the anime.
My first game was Pokemon Yellow Version, since then I have owned and played every game.
I have also nearly seen every episode of the anime.
I have read the Pokemon Adventures manga all the way up to the end of Ruby and Sapphire.
I am currently playing Pokemon X, I have finished the main game and completed the Central Kalos Pokedex, I am now trying to complete the Coastal Pokedex. :)
I'm not into competitive battling but I do have knowledge in that area. I love collecting Pokemon, usually trying to complete my Pokedex and I love trading and making new friends :)

I have also played a few GBA hacks from this community and I love ones with a really different and creative story. :)

I have joined this website to hopefully meet some like-minded fans :)

I got into Pokemon due to the anime too! It was anime first, then shortly the games. And mine was Red. :D Since you read the manga, have a quick peek at Pokemon General where there's a thread about manga discussion. You'll find lots of peeps that also may read the manga just like you. :)

& check out the Trade Corner too! You'll find great members and great trading shops. Offer Pokemon and get the Pokemon you need. :D It's a great place to complete your dexes!

See ya around, I know you will have such a great time here. :D

Hi All

This is kirxan. I am returning to Pokemon after quite a while. I played Yellow and Crystal on my GBC. I have also played RSE, FRLG roms (though they are nothing like playing on the console). I decided to pick up from Pokemon X/Y. I have bought them both and I am starting on X.

I have not played competitively or traded before. I hope to change that this time around with the help of some of you here. You'll hear more from me as time passes.

Ahh Crystal! I love that game so much. <3 Welcome aboard, kirxan! It's great to see you. Hope you're liking X, as we have a section that contains discussions and a thread where you can share your friend safari and FC! Have fuun~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well of course! If you joined a few days ago and have a small post count, you're still considered new. Hope you're enjoying PC, and hope you're doing great! :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Hi ummm i seem to be the second one here... im new and happy to help with anything i can (dont use that against me)

Alright could you help me with scripting and ROM hacking stuff. I managed to change the maps a little bit tried making a script and it didnt work. So any help would be nice.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Alright could you help me with scripting and ROM hacking stuff. I managed to change the maps a little bit tried making a script and it didnt work. So any help would be nice.

That's a post you quoted from 2012 :O

But anyways, are you still looking for ROM Hacking help? Try taking a peek at the Emulation & ROM Hacking section where you'll find all the help you need! There's also a simple question thread where you can ask any ROM hacking-related questions you may have, as well as a section for tutorials! Hope that helps you at least! If you are still stuck, kindly ask a moderator in that section, or a ROM hacking regular! :)

Welcome!

What's up, bros? My name is jasonlin247419, or Jason. You can call me either one.

Sup! I'm Megan, and it's nice to meet you too! How are things going for you on PC?

Years
Hello everyone, my name for most games is Haxor. I have a love for strategy based games and have played pokemon since Gold came out (I didnt get into pokemon till around that time)
over the years I have learned and tested many ways to build rosters off pokemon and with gen V really putting ivs and abilities into the mech I furthered my testing into teams
I have an undying love for the Johto region and like reading to some of lore that surrounds pokemon.
I have read most of the manga and enjoy more than the anime tbh.
I play a multitude of games and am not new to the ways forums. (Started foruming in kaw)

Anyways I am a people person and love to talk as well as meet new people.

Looking forward to getting to meet and know you all :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hi Haxor! Gold is a great game to start off the pokemon franchise with, you are still considered an oldie among the pokémon fans since many began in Sinnoh or Unova. I love Johto too! It's my favorite region. I guess you could get some nostalgic moments from visiting the Metal & Color Generation Gaming section where talk about the older games go.

I also love the manga, at least the Pokémon Special/Adventures one. It's really sooo much better than the anime and I wish it was turned into an anime. Sadly, we don't have a Pokémon Manga section here on PC, but you can talk about it in the Pokémon Manga Chat thread over in the forum I moderate, Pokémon General. Where you can also talk about anything and everything pokémon related so I hope you'll visit!

And maybe you have already found the gen V section, and the Battle Center and Trade Corner, where you can improve and discuss your battling and IV training skills. Hope you'll have a great time on PC, see you around~

rioario1

Call me Rio
Years
Hello guys its me rioario1 here to introduce myself I am a nooby wifi battler for one lol. Hey who spilled coffee on the script! Argh nevermind I am new and I want to get to know you guys in more ways then one ;) but I'll see you guys around

Years
Hello guys its me rioario1 here to introduce myself I am a nooby wifi battler for one lol. Hey who spilled coffee on the script! Argh nevermind I am new and I want to get to know you guys in more ways then one ;) but I'll see you guys around

Heya Rio, nice to see another Australian around here!

You definitely picked a great community to join and yeah we love to cater for everyone here thanks to our sheer diversity of topics and members. If you're interested in learning competitive play you might be interested in the Battle Center section. Just my suggestion, but I'm sure you'll stick around and yeah I do hope to catch up with you sometime!

Hey I'm K-Droid.......that's my intro:P

And hello to you too K-Droid! I noticed you haven't made a thread yet to introduce yourself so yeah you should do so if you haven't, but this thread also serves as a welcoming ground as well so yeah I'm fine with that. Anyways, do have fun at PC and I'll be sure to see you around or just contact a staff member in blue, orange or red if you need help!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hey guys I'm AGreninjaNamedKaeru or you can just call me Kaeru. I posted a newcomers thread and would really like to meet some of the other newbies

Hi AGreninjaNamedKaeru. I'm not a newcomer or newbies, but I still have lots to learn just like you do. And I know you can learn too. You can talk to anybody, posting in many sections that you like, and I know you have potential to become great member someday. Nice to meet you, and have fun!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 11, 2014
I'm Radiant-Nebula-Blast, but you can call me RDB for short, and if I esteem you friendly enough, I'll let you call me by my name; Cyrus.

Looking forward to getting to know y'all.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
I'm Radiant-Nebula-Blast, but you can call me RDB for short, and if I esteem you friendly enough, I'll let you call me by my name; Cyrus.

Looking forward to getting to know y'all.

Hey there RDB!
Welcome to PC, hope you'll enjoy your stay =)
Feel at home bro! Have you made your own thread yet? Better make one.
BTW, enjoy your stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back