• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    You should definitely check out the section that Hikamaru pointed out, haha. Not sure if we directly offer ROMs here, but we do have patches, though. Just read our "how to play a ROM hack" guide if you'd like to learn more about them. d: Anyway, welcome to the forum, Shyheim! Hope you like it here. If there's anything you need, feel free to message me and I'll try my best to lend you some hand.

Years
    pretty sure some people straight up give the roms and if you dont like any of the ones over there some posts that ask questions like whats your favorite rom so you can read through there and if u find a rom u may like google it and download it. hope i could help :p

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to those that joined the forums! I hope you all have a faaabulous stay here, and hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! I know I did! :)

Years
    Well hello this is my first day here guess I would just stop in and say hi

Well, hi there Wishwar! Welcome aboard.

You picked a great community to join that's for sure, because PC has got so much diverse topics that there's good certainty something will suit your interests here, plus you'll meet so many awesome people too. Why not tell us more about you so we can show you around? You can share as little or as much as you like.

Have fun Wishwar, and if you need help contact any of the staff members! Looking forward to seeing you around.

- Hikamaru

Years
    Well been playing pokemon since it started on different systems just picked up the 3DS and DLed both of the ones on the shop have the bank have the bank and a white 2 with all of the keys in it. Just no one around me that plays the game so trades are hard to come by. Especially when the GTS is crazy. What people are asking for things is ridiculous.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Yeah, the GTS is definitely crazy. @_@; This is why many of us don't set up trades there and use message boards instead, haha. Anyway, welcome to PC, Wishwar. Hope you have an enjoyable stay here, and if there's anything you need to know in regards to our forum, feel free to message me; I'll try my best to help. Have fun!

Years
    you know one thing i hate about x and y? POKEMON FREAKING BANK. 5 dollar annual fee? well all of my shiny starters. your home is now and will forever be pokemon black

MiniMinun

Azumarill Lover Since Gen II!
    Years
    100th Post!

Ok, technically, I am not new here. But, I never really made a "Welcome" thread, so I will consider this mine. If it get's closed, then oh well (don't really know where else to put this...).

I was going to do a 100th post spectacular with a map, but I am feeling lazy so I won't! Yep...

Just wanted to say thank you to the PokeCommunity. As I said earlier, I've been active for a while, and I have loved being here. Every member of the PokeCommunity I have met has been extremely nice, helpful and in some cases, encouraging. I just love being a part of this, and again, want to say thank you. :)

And for whoever is reading this and is not a member, sign up! The PokeCommunity is super-friendly, and it is very easy to ask help for some things and to get involved with projects or discussions. Whether you want to help make a Hack, or just discuss Pokemon, this is the place to go.

Well, I'm done. :)

(Well, I knew this wasn't meant to be in the welcome section, so thanks for moving it :D )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    looking for fc i am new to 3ds an pokemon my fc is 3411-0578-4913 pm an ill add you back thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Yeah, I'm a huge fan of PokéBank, too. $5 per year isn't that much, honestly; most of us spend a lot more than that each and every day. xD;; Currently, I only have about six Pokémon or so in my account. Going to transfer more when I have time, hopefully. Also, I'm glad that you're enjoying your stay here, MiniMinum! Love PC, too; it's a very friendly place.

Lupio95 said:
    looking for fc i am new to 3ds an pokemon my fc is 3411-0578-4913 pm an ill add you back thanks

I think you'd have better luck if you posted your info in our FC Sharing Thread, haha. Welcome to the forum, by the way! :]

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Ok, technically, I am not new here. But, I never really made a "Welcome" thread, so I will consider this mine. If it get's closed, then oh well (don't really know where else to put this...).

I was going to do a 100th post spectacular with a map, but I am feeling lazy so I won't! Yep...

Just wanted to say thank you to the PokeCommunity. As I said earlier, I've been active for a while, and I have loved being here. Every member of the PokeCommunity I have met has been extremely nice, helpful and in some cases, encouraging. I just love being a part of this, and again, want to say thank you. :)

And for whoever is reading this and is not a member, sign up! The PokeCommunity is super-friendly, and it is very easy to ask help for some things and to get involved with projects or discussions. Whether you want to help make a Hack, or just discuss Pokemon, this is the place to go.

Well, I'm done. :)

(Well, I knew this wasn't meant to be in the welcome section, so thanks for moving it :D )

No problem. PC is a wonderful place, and it's where my hacking skills were born. Here, there are people who make you smile when you're feeling down, and friends who support you no matter what. So yeah, thanks for hanging out here, and I'm happy you're enjoying it.

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
    As I joined yesterday, I am quite a bit shy.

But, I'll just give a small bio:

I live in America, and, well, love Pokémon enough to type it with an accented e.
    I consider myself a semi-good spriter, and will contribute to a few threads once my post count reaches fifteen in order to post links to images.

I have been working on a Pokémon Hack for just about three months, and expect it to be done half past never.

Anyways, I really hope that I will like this place, and, in the slim chance I won't, it will probably be because of my own defiance.

Well, can't wait to make friends (if any)!

Years

I live in America, and, well, love Pokémon enough to type it with an accented e.
    I consider myself a semi-good spriter, and will contribute to a few threads once my post count reaches fifteen in order to post links to images.

I have been working on a Pokémon Hack for just about three months, and expect it to be done half past never.

Anyways, I really hope that I will like this place, and, in the slim chance I won't, it will probably be because of my own defiance.

Hello and welcome, BluRose! So nice to have you around.

If you're planning to show us your hack when that gets finished, you should definitely check out the massive Emulation & ROM Hacking board. It's pretty easy to get lost in there, but with four resident mods (two of which have had experience modding the section a long time ago) I'm confident you can get the assistance you need.

Well, good luck with your hack project and we hope you can stick around!

- Hikamaru

Welcome! Ohoho, if only I loved Pokemon enough to spell it with an accented e. Well, I do love it a lot but.. laziness will always reign supreme.

I'd love to see your sprites over at the Art & Design board as well! That'd be absolutely superb. :) Enjoy your time here and all that jazz, Rose.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
    Ol' User.

Hey Guys, I always wanted to make an Welcome (me) Thread, but forgot when I joined and honestly I didn't know this ;) So here goes-:

THIS MIGHT SOUND LIKE RESUME :P

Name-: Vinayak (VyNk for Short)

Age-: 15 :P

Country/Region-: Earth -> Asia -> India.

Favorite Type(S)-: Fire-Type & Ground/Rock-Type Water-type.

About Me-: I bear a Disease called HEMOPHILIA
    For Information About Hemophilia Open the Spoiler below
    Spoiler:

That's it!

You might have guessed but yeah I'm one of those "Lucky" Male who Inherit This Cursed Royal Disease.

Although there are thousands of Hemophilics around the World but the First one who inherited Hemophilia was Son of great Queen Victoria.

Thanks for Reading :)

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
    Hello VyNk! I also forgot to make a "welcome" introduction post, but I got pretty acquainted here. It's cool to know that Pokemon and this website have a strong following out in India. Which Pokemon game is your favorite out of all?

And you have hemophilia? I find that very interesting, considering how rare it is. I actually might have seen you in a few threads before. Well, I hope your time here has and will be as fun as mine!

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
    Hello VyNk! I also forgot to make a "welcome" introduction post, but I got pretty acquainted here. It's cool to know that Pokemon and this website have a strong following out in India. Which Pokemon game is your favorite out of all?

And you have hemophilia? I find that very interesting, considering how rare it is. I actually might have seen you in a few threads before. Well, I hope your time here has and will be as fun as mine!

Thanks for the Post Gucci, I reckon people see me as creepy that they didn't posted before. but its really their matter.

Anyway, my favorite game is certainly Pokemon Platinum, other than pokemon is Dragon ball Z Buu's Fury (Gameboy Advance)

what's your favorite game?

Hemophilia? is just cursed "Real" Nightmare for me.

If you ask disadvantage of it then consider everything except Sleeping, Eating etc.

Can't Play Football, Baseball..

Can't even Ride Bicycles.

it's just like you don't have legs & hands. like living in Hell.

Enough of me, how about you? do you plan on making a Welcome thread?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2014
    Hello everyone I'm from America and I've been paying pokemon since o was 7 now o am 18 and this is my first time ever joining a forum for anythingso o really don't know what to do but yeah I love pokemon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back