• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey guys whats up just became a member and I'm enjoying the fact there are a lot of users on this site.

I am new to this community, just wanted to stop in and say hi! *waves shyly*

Hello there you guys, and I feel so excited to be saying hello to the two of you today.

I'm totally interested to hear what you like so I can show you around, or you can sign up for a mentor in our adoption center to take you around sections you may have interests in. There's sure to be something you'll like, given all the diverse topics around the community.

Don't hesitate to ask me if you have questions or just want to talk!

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
  • Hey everyone! New to the PokeCommunity forums and I came here to say hi. So… hi. *waves*

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey everyone! New to the PokeCommunity forums and I came here to say hi. So… hi. *waves*

I signed up 4 days ago, does that count as new? Whatever, I've still hardly done that much. Anyways, hello everybody!

Hello there guys, and I hope you are enjoying the community so far.

There's so much you can do, so take your time exploring and see what you might be interested in. Whether it'd be Pokemon or non-Pokemon, we always have something for everyone. And don't hesitate to visit my profile anytime if you ever want to talk.

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
  • Hello there guys, and I hope you are enjoying the community so far.

There's so much you can do, so take your time exploring and see what you might be interested in. Whether it'd be Pokemon or non-Pokemon, we always have something for everyone. And don't hesitate to visit my profile anytime if you ever want to talk.

Yeah! So far, the forums are amazing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Hey, ultra newbie here, just wondering if anybody could tell where to go if I wanted to do some trading?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, ultra newbie here, just wondering if anybody could tell where to go if I wanted to do some trading?

Oh hi there Dylan! Glad to be here to say hello.

If you are interested in trading, look no further than the Trade Corner section! The service there is really friendly, especially with the skilled breeders and cloners around who are happy to assist you when needed. Hopefully you'll enjoy it and the rest of the community, and I'll be sure to catch you soon!

Years
  • hello is anyone on?

Well hi there Aidan! Is everything going well for you?

So, is there anything I'd like to know about yourself? It'd not only help me and fellow members get to know you more personally but it can help recommend sections you might be interested in, and there's a lot so do look around and see what you like.

Not much else I can leave here, but we're always happy to assist you when you need it so don't hesitate to ask any fellow members when you can!

Ravenide

The Arting Starvist
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2016
    Hey there! I'm a really old inactive member who decided to start fresh with a new account. What's up? :D

Years
  • Hey there! I'm a really old inactive member who decided to start fresh with a new account. What's up? :D

I don't think we've met before, or have we? Anyhow great to have you back with us Ravenide! There's been a lot of changes since the last time you were likely here under a different name, but fresh starts are totally acceptable even if you forget your previous login details.

Good luck getting active again and see you around, yeah!

Ashietigerable

Ashietigerable
    Years
  • Hello new friends! I am new to this forum and very happy to see so many Pokefans :D I joined because I am going to be doing a Pokemon play through soon for my YouTube channel and thought this would be the place where people would most appreciate it, obviously I am also here to make friends and gush about Pokemon soooo yea if you want to chat just let me know, I am happy to do so

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
  • Hello new friends! I am new to this forum and very happy to see so many Pokefans :D I joined because I am going to be doing a Pokemon play through soon for my YouTube channel and thought this would be the place where people would most appreciate it, obviously I am also here to make friends and gush about Pokemon soooo yea if you want to chat just let me know, I am happy to do so

Hello and welcome! Let me know when you start your let's play. I'd love to check it out.
    *stares at signature* :|
    Hmm... lol jk Charizard is cool.

Ashietigerable

Ashietigerable
    Years
  • Hello and welcome! Let me know when you start your let's play. I'd love to check it out.
    *stares at signature* :|
    Hmm... lol jk Charizard is cool.

Yay someone actually replied to me!! Woohoo

*stares at your signature* -_-

So we meet again my watery rival haha, I probably make a new thread and post it on there so people can discuss and give me advice cause I would really love feedback :D

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Hello new friends! I am new to this forum and very happy to see so many Pokefans :D I joined because I am going to be doing a Pokemon play through soon for my YouTube channel and thought this would be the place where people would most appreciate it, obviously I am also here to make friends and gush about Pokemon soooo yea if you want to chat just let me know, I am happy to do so

Great, welcome to PC! I also do YouTube and I have a complete playthrough of LeafGreen alongside other stuff, so check out my channel if you want to. =3 If you'd like any help with your videos then just message me, I'm always happy to help with YT things. Do check out the Let's Play board as well if you want to share your videos here.

Ashietigerable

Ashietigerable
    Years
  • Great, welcome to PC! I also do YouTube and I have a complete playthrough of LeafGreen alongside other stuff, so check out my channel if you want to. =3 If you'd like any help with your videos then just message me, I'm always happy to help with YT things. Do check out the Let's Play board as well if you want to share your videos here.

Thanks friend! I will absolutely check out your stuff and the Let's play board :) I loved LeafGreen and FireRed, so damn good! I must say my favorite remake was HeartGold though. Thank you for your kindness

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back