• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Razer is the name of her fake Pokemon.

The word Razor is a sharp object that you use to shave things. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Greetings. ^^ I'm Nut, and obviously, I'm new. I'm looking forward to hanging around here and having fun during my stay. ^_^

Sleepless Shadows

~I'm am back YAY ^^;~
    Years
    Aquanut said:
    Greetings. ^^ I'm Nut, and obviously, I'm new. I'm looking forward to hanging around here and having fun during my stay. ^_^

Thats great well for you...xDD
    We all hope you have fun here and make new friends....^_~

Years
    The 25 character can be evil, but it does have to be followed. ;D

Welcome everybody! *gives candy* =D Have fun~

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Hello Everyone

I'm Kraka-chan. It's very nice to meet you all. This is my first time in an internet forum so could you please help me along the right track:nervous: . Thanks.
    Also, could anyone tell me where I could get an image from the net to use as my avatar. Thanks a lot!:)

Years
    This is your first forum? ^^; I remember when I joined my first forum... man was I nervous. But I got the hang of it. =)

Your best bets are to read the [url-inline="faq.php"]FAQ[/url-inline] and the [url-inline="showthread.php?t=54097"]Rules[/url-inline].
    Also, if you have any issues, there are a ton of people you can PM for help (mainly the [url-inline="showgroups.php"]staff[/url-inline]). There are also some people that post in this section often that'll be glad to help. ^^ Don't be shy when PMing for help, that's what we're here for. ^.~

As for your avatar, you can look around sites on the Internet. Your image max is 130x130, I do believe. Or at least that's what it is on my old account. oO;
    If you need something resized, I can do it for you. ^^

Gengar894

Gengar Level 100
    Years
    My name's Nikhil George. I'm from india. I am a member on forums.pokecorner.com

PS-Supreme EdgeBoy Max is 1 of my friends from Pokecorner

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome to PC guys!!

Black Snake: Don't worry. We get lots of members here that don't have great English. Everyone seems to be pretty patient and understanding though. XD

Summer Queen: I'm a pretty bad Halo player, but its still fun. And oh yeah...I like cookies too!! *stuffs cookie in his mouth* Thanks!! XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hi there~! ^_____^ Welcome to PC, you all seem like very personablepeople, I'm sure you'll have a fun time here. :3 Nikhil, your avatar is really cool, Gengar is an awesome Pokemon. XD And it's okay black snake, I think that by posting and hanging around these forums, your English can really improve. I know of a few people who have learned to speak better English just by being here. ^^

..*eats the cookies* 8D

Have fun everyone! =3

~Kelsey

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    *pats Dark Mightyena* Yes, indeed you are. X3 So, I'll give you a nice welcome too~! =D

*tosses Dark Mightyena a loaf of kitty bread* Welcome to PC. :33

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back