• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey pokemon beyblade champion~ ^^ It's nice to meet you too.
    I hope you have a great time here. ;D PM me if you need anything~

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hi there pokemon beyblade champion. X3 Wow, your name makes it sound like you mastered two different anime-ish things, totally cool. :O

Have a fun time, enjoy yourself. :3

~Kelsey

SuperGuy

I hope I win.
    Years
    I'm not sure if this goes here or not, but I'll ask anyway.
    How do you get one of thoes trainer cards, 'cause their really cool and I want one.

P.S.: If you think of a cool signature, PM me.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Sometimes I think how many kiddies are out there and join here...when I came I never knew more and more peeps were gonna join, there's gotta be a limit, but maybe in the year 3000 xP

Anyways, hello Miss Jelly, I like Jellybeans as well, especially the red cherry ones.

micro.pw

Poke Professor
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2006
    Afternoon all!
    New user here! Great website, even better community!
    Looking forward to looking around the site!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome to PC guys!! Don't worry about being new and all, we were all new at some point. You should all make friends fast. There are plenty of people here to meet so just give it some time to gather a big group of buddies. Also, you've always got a friend right here. If you guys have any questions or anything, let me know and I can try to help. XD

Sandslashman: I suggest opening up an account on Photobucket.com . Photobucket is a great image hoster that you can upload pictures to and then use the code to post images in your signature or in posts, or anywhere on the internet for that matter. When you make the account, just upload the picture, copy the IMG code into your signature, and it should pop right up!! XD

SuperGuy

I hope I win.
    Years
    YAY!!! I'm the ground trainer master. nobody can beat me. LOL.
    i got my T-Card see isn't it great. thanx Nidoshrew

katiekitten

Is currently: Very happy
    Years
    Hello everyone! *waves* I joined a little while earlier. :)

You're talking about ground pokemon? Well...

Ok, I might as well join in, even though I am not that much of a fan of ground pokemon. My peronal favourite pokemon is Raikou. XD I have RPed him a few times, as a crazy, go happy yellow phobic pokemon. Which is unimaginable fun. XD

I am currently writing a spoof of war of the worlds. I'm on the prologue at the moment. The reason I bring this up is because I shall be introducing Raikou into it. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back