• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamBee

Tentacool Breeder
    Years
    Hehe he is yellow, that's funny. What's your favourite non-legendary pokémon?
    'n Nice to meet you. I am hanging here, cso it's scary in the big open world outside here.

katiekitten

Is currently: Very happy
    Years
    XD He has to wear sunglasses. XD

Pikachu is my nonlegendary favourite. :) My favourite color is yellow, can you tell? XD

I'll stay too. XD The outside world can be scary. :)

Bay

Years
    Hi everyone.

Yeah, I'm new here also. I joined this forum a couple of days ago.

Right now I'm just being comfortable here. (Oh, if you guys hadn't noticed, my favorite type is water and dark).

SamBee

Tentacool Breeder
    Years
    Bay said:
    Hi everyone.

Yeah, I'm new here also. I joined this forum a couple of days ago.

Right now I'm just being comfortable here. (Oh, if you guys hadn't noticed, my favorite type is water and dark).
    Hello Bay, Ilike your Vapey, she's cute =)

Bay

Years
    Hi katiekitten! (Hugs). I saw that you posted The Final Dance here and also putting the link up to your story "Phoenix". I had not read "Phoenix" yet but I might one day. Maybe I will put the link up to my story. We'll see.

Oh, and hi SamBee! Thanks for liking my Vapey. I really love my Vaporeon. (Hugs).

Dang, I better go now. Got a lot of homework to do.

(Dives into the flood of my homework).

k.webb

noob
    Years
    how do i get a catch phrase thing under my name?

can some 1 private message me please and tell me how to get a catch phrase thingy? mine just says begining trainer..i want somthing better. im new

Years
    As for you "catch phrase", that's a custom user title.

User CP > on the sidebar, it says Edit Profile > Custom User Title

I hope that helps some.

Oh, and welcome~ ^^ Have fun! ^^

Bay

Years
    Good morning everybody! (waves)

Yes katiekitten, I agree with you that homework stinks. Just lucky Monday is Memorial Day. That should give me some time to finish it. Oh and also, that should give me some time to finish up my two fanfiction stories. I can't seem to make myself write crazily like before. Probably because of the stress from school.

Oh, and SamBee, I never got to see the Jirachi Wismaker movie. (I heard it's quite good). I did however got to see an Absol in the Pokemon anime episode "Absol-lute Disaster".

Hope you all eat your breakfast and have a good day! Will come back soon. Back to homework I go!

katiekitten

Is currently: Very happy
    Years
    You finished your entry for the comedy contest? *is jealous* XD I am six pages in, and still not finished. It should be done soon, though. :)

Thankfully I ha ve a weeks holiday, so I'll force myself to write. If I don't finish it by next monday, feel free to prod me to death. XD

I have only seen the pokemon movies up to number four, unfortunately. I can't get hold of the others. :( Ah well, I'll catch up eventually. :)

Sam, did you enjoy your trip to the fair?

SamBee

Tentacool Breeder
    Years
    Do any of you have MSN, cos I'd be happy to send you the movies. They're all awesome, though I don't have Speel of the Unown, Celebi: Voice of the Forest, or the two newest ones about Lucario, and Manafi.

& I had a great day today thank you, it rained at the fair, and teh donketys were wet, but I got to bump chavs in teh bumper carts, and then felt sick on the waltzers. I stil didn't get to read your other fan-fic, but watched Nausicaa - Valley of Wind instead.

How was everyone elses day, or weekend going to be?

Bay

Years
    Oh katiekitten, sorry to say, but I had not finished my entry for the comedy contest yet. :( I really can't get myself to write it now because of stress from school, plus I now have the book "The Da Vinci Code" and right now I'm addicted to it! Since right now it's going to be Memorial Day, I should have time to finish my story. Right now I had written ten pages of it but trust me, there will be more. It will be quite a long one shot. I estimated the story will be thirty-five to forty-five pages. Sorry if you misunderstood it.

Oh Sambee, if you are wondering what me and katiekitten were talking about, there is this comedy one shot contest in another forum the both of us are going to enter in. Also, I only managed to watch the first three Pokemon movies. The first two I own while the third one I managed to rent and watch.

SamBee

Tentacool Breeder
    Years
    I loved the Da Vinci Code, put me right off christianity, cos I went and researched, and they stole so much from pagan relions, just to make it more apealing to the pagans to become Christians. I've also read Angels & Deamons. &am suppost to e reading Deception Point soon, if I can finish Eragon.

+You'll have to show me your stories when you're finished both of you, I've read KaKi's work, and loved it, but have yet to read anything by you, whihc I will make sure I do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back