• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen News Discussion Thread [use the threads in forum for new things]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    tbh I think you'll be waiting longer than when you wake up. :x Perhaps about 9pm for me, I'd say, and then we'll get a few at like 11pm, then overnight when I wake up all of the scans will be out and I'll be sad. ;; @ being late that is.

And good point @ MRAS. If not then they're definitely being way slow here >__>

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I hate it when the scans come out during the middle of the night, I perfer it when they come out like a few minutes before...I had that surprise with the starters ^_^
    9 pm australian time, that'll be like 12 am here...I'll be in school by then...
    Yeah, this time they came very slowly compared to HgSs, and BW's releases...

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    I'm kind of glad I live in Australia considering scans usually leak in the afternoon here, which I imagine is like past midnight in America. I've noticed scans almost always leak between 4pm - 7pm my time, which is 3pm - 6pm Japan time. I refresh Serebii like a maniac in those two hours :-P

I hope we'll get trainer info, the region, and some random screenshots in-game showing the new things. Also info on how Kyurem becomes Black Kyurem/White Kyurem would be pretty cool too. Although my main thing is I just want screens and want to know the region.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I hate it when the scans come out during the middle of the night, I perfer it when they come out like a few minutes before...I had that surprise with the starters ^_^
    9 pm australian time, that'll be like 12 am here...I'll be in school by then...
    Yeah, this time they came very slowly compared to HgSs, and BW's releases...

...you'll be at school at 12am? XD It'll be 9am (at least for me, for the rest of Australia it'll be 11am if you're talking @ 9pm).

I'm kind of glad I live in Australia considering scans usually leak in the afternoon here, which I imagine is like past midnight in America. I've noticed scans almost always leak between 4pm - 7pm my time, which is 3pm - 6pm Japan time. I refresh Serebii like a maniac in those two hours :-P

I hope we'll get trainer info, the region, and some random screenshots in-game showing the new things. Also info on how Kyurem becomes Black Kyurem/White Kyurem would be pretty cool too. Although my main thing is I just want screens and want to know the region.

I'm sure we'll get the main region now and possibly another region later, closer to the release, or discovered in-game. I mean unless they have screenshots that's kind of... stupid.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    It's actually 10:50 on East Coast time, so leaks don't always occur in the middle of the night here. Regardless I really don't mind, since during BW coverage it was Summer break for me most of the time so I so plenty of the coverage, and luckily enough was off the day the game was released in Japan so I saw all the pokes.

What I am hoping for is actual screenshots and not the stuff we have already seen with the forms of Kyurem. The characters within this game is what I am looking forward to. And if there is actually new pokemon with a new region and a new set of gym leaders. That's the most anticipated thing for me.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Don't worry guys, I actually googled this and found out that leaks are always 11th or 12th, so it'll definitely be today or tomorrow :3

I hate to be rude but that's not the case, Forever. They're leaks and there's no set time or date that a leak occurs. They're completely random. Leaks aren't meant to happen so really in a way there's no complete certainty that we'd even get leaks although we normally do. The fact it, the magazine is released on the 15th of every month but some people manage to get early copies through a variety of methods. They might get these on the 9th of the month, the 11th, maybe even on the 14th. Then it's up to those individuals who have nothing to gain apart from 'online fame' to upload the images where they like, and once again when they do this is completely up to them and thus completely random. Sometimes people don't get them early enough. Sometimes those who do get them early enough don't want to leak certain things.

The point I'm trying to make here is that you cannot control when information will leak. Sure, you can say that history tells us we normally get some leaks around the 11th or 12th, but that's no certainty. There's every chance we won't get leaks until the 14th.

Erhem. Anyway, I personally really thought Cactowl was adorable and am pretty excited for these leaks when they appear, hahaha. Definitely hoping for a screenshot or two.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I hope the new gym leaders aren't just expies of the original Unova ones...
    Oh wait, I mean 1:00 pm, either way I'll be in school, maybe I'll try to check to see during lunch.

I hope we can see the trainers too, if this is truely a sequel we should have new characters.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I hate to be rude but that's not the case, Forever. They're leaks and there's no set time or date that a leak occurs. They're completely random. Leaks aren't meant to happen so really in a way there's no complete certainty that we'd even get leaks although we normally do. The fact it, the magazine is released on the 15th of every month but some people manage to get early copies through a variety of methods. They might get these on the 9th of the month, the 11th, maybe even on the 14th. Then it's up to those individuals who have nothing to gain apart from 'online fame' to upload the images where they like, and once again when they do this is completely up to them and thus completely random. Sometimes people don't get them early enough. Sometimes those who do get them early enough don't want to leak certain things.

The point I'm trying to make here is that you cannot control when information will leak. Sure, you can say that history tells us we normally get some leaks around the 11th or 12th, but that's no certainty. There's every chance we won't get leaks until the 14th.

Erhem. Anyway, I personally really thought Cactowl was adorable and am pretty excited for these leaks when they appear, hahaha.

Well I just find it strange that the leaks are almost always on those days, at least recently. :( It's usually the 11th-14th period anyways, but as you said, they may not come, but judging from what the earlier member said of them leaking other stuff already, then I'm pretty confident it'll be soon. :x

bobandbill says leaking and yessss I WAS RIGHT 10/10 FOR ME.

Last edited:

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Alright guys, the scans are starting to roll in. The front cover showcases Moeletta's little whatever you call it form hidden on the front page, so we're gonna get some info on that.
    Hopefully they're not going to take up the majority of the pages with that nonsense.
    You can see Black/White Kyurem and B2/W2 logos pretty big on the page though, so yeah, we're gonna be getting some good info this time. :D

There's a lack of a larger image at the moment, but here it is anyways:
    News Discussion Thread [use the threads in forum for new things]

It's on serebii.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    Serebii just posted the first Coro Coro pic but its just the cover, although it states that Meloetta's Pirouette forme is being revealed in it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Seriously?

...please don't be protagonists, they are ugly. ;; HILBERT/HILDA FTW.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    The female from what I can see looks like she has spikey hair. That... makes me feel weird.
    The male looks a bit like Hilbert with a black hat though.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    There is a chance they aren't related. Remember Supposed Red/Blue Adventure Camp scans?

from how I see it, Male has spikey black hair (the one closest to Kyurem) and female has on a visor hat.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    There is a chance they aren't related. Remember Supposed Red/Blue Adventure Camp scans?

OH GOD YES. PLEASE, BE RELATED. Really I loved Hilda's design I'd much rather keep her than those. :(

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I think that's dodging the facts at that point. x]
    That appears to be Sugimori art, not to mention it's bundled with the rest of the B2/W2 portion of the cover.

Here's a slightly less blurry full version of the cover:

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I think that's dodging the facts at that point. x]
    That appears to be Sugimori art, not to mention it's bundled with the rest of the B2/W2 portion of the cover.

Here's a slightly less blurry full version of the cover:

So were the scans of the supposed Red/Blue Adventure Camp kids. They were Sugi art styled and right on top almost mixed into a Pokemon announcement if I remember right.

The person posted another picture, and Ive seen some people on twitter say that this photo here is talking about Pokemon? If it is, who are those two?
    These are the kids I'm talking about.

Last edited:

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Nothing on that scan featuring those two characters mentioned Pokemon nor Adventure Camp, heh. :P
    That was more less combining rumors with the actual scans.
    Plus the style was slightly different from the traditional Pokemon style of Sugimori.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'd prefer those characters than what's on these scans >__>

Also edited title to attract more people here and the fact that people skimming over B/W can see? idk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back