• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Nintendo The Official Magazine - Official HG/SS Review!

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    OMG, Nintendo's own magazine gave there own game a great score, who would have expected that...

I expect though that it is a fair score, I wouldn't expect much less any other review site/mags unless they give it to someone who is biased toward Pokémon, and most places gave Platinum a good score, and this game add so many more features to the series that it's bound to do well.

Also after seeing the list of exclusives, I think my choice will be HeartGold, just can't turn down the chance to get Growlith, Phanphy and Gligar on the same team.

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    OMG, Nintendo's own magazine gave there own game a great score, who would have expected that...

I expect though that it is a fair score, I wouldn't expect much less any other review site/mags unless they give it to someone who is biased toward Pokémon, and most places gave Platinum a good score, and this game add so many more features to the series that it's bound to do well.

Also after seeing the list of exclusives, I think my choice will be HeartGold, just can't turn down the chance to get Growlith, Phanphy and Gligar on the same team.
    did you even read the post right onto of yours? they are not officaly nintendo,m and they dont always give high scores :\ Theve given 11% before

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I practically cried while reading this :') Makes me proud to be a pokemon fan
    about the pokewalker... what happens if your pokemon reaches a level where it can evolve/learn a move?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years

To be licensed by Nintendo is not the same thing as to be owned or published by Nintendo.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    about the pokewalker... what happens if your pokemon reaches a level where it can evolve/learn a move?

Yeah, I was feeling some heavy nostalgia, too. :P

Also, I would imagine the Pokewalker to act sort of like the daycare.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Serebii posted today that when it can level up it ceases to gain experience. So no worries..

☆Konata☆

~☆~Lucky~☆~Star~☆~
    Years
    I wasn't much of a G/S fan but I did play them and was hooked to them, I love Johto pokemon/characters
    The game looks so beast ~~~~~~~~~~
    Can't wait for it to come out now!

Back