• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo to Announce a New Game Tomorrow – Pokemon Gray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Yeah he is still looking over stuff at Smash Dojo... Not to mention still putting the finishing touches on Uprising.

I am curious though, would Pokemon announce a game way in Advance just for it to be on Wii U? Although Adventure Camp will more then likely be on a current console/handheld. I just wonder since there are already games announced in advance for Wii U as it is.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Yeah he is still looking over stuff at Smash Dojo... Not to mention still putting the finishing touches on Uprising.

I am curious though, would Pokemon announce a game way in Advance just for it to be on Wii U? Although Adventure Camp will more then likely be on a current console/handheld. I just wonder since there are already games announced in advance for Wii U as it is.

Now that you mention it, that might be a possibility. I'm a little curious about this now.
    We're slowly closing in on the Wii U release, and with Nintendo doing pretty bad with the 3DS launch, they might be trying to gather a better line-up of launch titles from their stronger series, using it as a way to build hype and get more people on-board with the Wii U.

I definitely want to see more Wii U stuff, but I kinda hope this Pokemon announcement isn't for Wii U. D:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Well. That sure was a huge let down.

Locked.

My bad. It's Nica's fault for telling me the announcement was nothing so I could close this! IT WAS MORNING I'M SORRY. ;_;

Last edited:

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    They announced......A Mario Tennis Game and Brain Training Game. Nothing interesting

That's actually a different announcement. We're waiting for the one at Pokemon Smash which is on Sunday. While the announcement you're talking about was Nintendo Direct.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    That's actually a different announcement. We're waiting for the one at Pokemon Smash which is on Sunday. While the announcement you're talking about was Nintendo Direct.

I know, but this thread title says the announcement was today. The correct title should say "Announcement on Sunday"

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    My bad. It's Nica's fault for telling me the announcement was nothing so I could close this! IT WAS MORNING I'M SORRY. ;_;

Haha, I was wondering why you close this. I was thinking "But we still got Pokemon Smash this weekend for the announcement!"

It's a shame it wasn't on Nintendo Direct, but oh well. Well, now I have even more of a reason to look forward to the weekend!
    I've gotten myself way too excited, to the point of where I'll probably be disappointed if it's not a main series game. D:

blue

gucci
    Years
    This was originally for today because there was speculation that a Pokémon related game was going to be announced on Nintendo Direct but it wasn't so it's pushing to Sunday now. I'm still adamant about Sunday because news can always be right around the corner regardless of the no news today.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Well, whenever they decide to announce it, they need to hurry. My little heart can't bear the suspense! D':

brokencandle

Expert Hacker
    Years
    If they announced that'd they'd be making R/S remakes, I'd be damn ecstatic. Hoenn was always the region that I enjoyed the most, and with revamped graphics, more pokemon being added in, expanded story, etc., these games will be a must-buy.

Unless that's not what they're gonna be announcing... wouldn't be annoyed but I'm not really interested in gray. Unova never stood out to me as the other regions did.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    This was originally for today because there was speculation that a Pokémon related game was going to be announced on Nintendo Direct but it wasn't so it's pushing to Sunday now. I'm still adamant about Sunday because news can always be right around the corner regardless of the no news today.

Well, Masuda said that there will be some sort of announcement on Sunday before Nintendo Direct.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Oh Jon, as wonderful as that would be, I'm just tired of spin off annoucements. I could do without Snap 2 for a little longer. ...Though I would like a Pokemon Stadium 3, if we're gonna talk about N64 games...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Pokemon 3DSnap would be amazing. ;______;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    They better not announce another spin-off. I will be mad. Watch it be another stupid Ranger game! I would HAVE to hit someone/thing.

...of course, I honestly wouldn't mind a Pinball. c':

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I'm actually kinda scared we wont get an announcement at all now.
    I think Masuda was just plugging for the show. D:

He never actually said there was announcement, he just said to watch the show.
    According to the upcoming episode summary of Pokemon Smash, there's no mention of a special announcement, which they usually do say something about a big announcement in the next episode.

Next PokeSmash Summary said:
    禁断の森の王者! フシギバナ!! / 宮城県仙台市でポケモンクイズキャラバン、ロバートやインターナショナル部も参加 / 四天王バトルは馬場隊員、レックウザ対決!

The King of the Forbidden Forest! Fushigibana!! / Both Robert and the International Division Participate in the Pokémon Quiz Caravan in Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture / A Rayquaza Duel in Group Member Baba's Elite Four Battle!

I really hope they do have an announcement, else i'm gonna be disappointed.. D:

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Bah, bummer if that really is the lineup and we don't get this anticipated announcement. :/

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    There is still a possibility that this is going to be an episode that announces the announcement, however much sense that makes, heh. : P
    Kinda like with HG/SS when Pokemon Sunday showed the gold and silver balls at the end of an episode, only to actually announce the titles the following Sunday's episode.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back