• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo to Announce a New Game Tomorrow – Pokemon Gray?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Isn't 15:00 the twenty-four hour clock's equivalent for 3:00 PM?

Anyways, I have failed as well in trying to find any live streaming. So those who are watching, please keep us updated! ;;

It's 6:35 in Japan now, less than hour left.

blue

gucci
    Years

No, we've still got an hour to go. :P

For those of you who aren't streaming I can provide screenshots when information comes.

That would be great ;D and if I happen to find any colour distinctions linking to red/blue then I'd be convinced.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013

That would be great ;D and if I happen to find any colour distinctions linking to red/blue then I'd be convinced.

Actually I've seen red/blue lights for one second in that short trailer from last week, but it rather means nothing.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm sure he would lose many fans if it turned out to be something else and gain some if it turned out to be remakes.. hint hint.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    WHO PLAYED THE SONG OF TIME BACKWARDS.
    I can't do this man, I gotta go do something to make things go faster.

I'm gonna go make dinner or something. D:<

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    OMAIGOD LIVE STREAMING thank u GCPM11
    I am seriously in piss my pants excitement zone right NAO
    This is definately gonna make or break Pokemon

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I'll flood this forum with happiness if it's the remakes... seriously :3

Hahaha, this is going to be the day the entire forum receives infractions for spamming from joy over the announcements.

I think i'm finally on board with any announcement. I'm going to be happy to hear anything at this point, just so long as it's some kind of typing adventure game or something.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    lol wouldn't be funny if we all waited for nothing, in my case I would laugh at myself, then kill myself.

All right 30 minutes!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back