• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo to Announce a New Game Tomorrow – Pokemon Gray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Just to think, in just over 3 hours we could hear of RS remakes, something we've been waiting for years now, it just get's me going! These hours will drag ¬¬
    I'm obviously expecting a third game but it would be a nice surprise Game Freak <3

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Anything's possible, but i'm not counting on it.

And Gen I was 5 years, since Green was released first in Japan in 1994, Blue/Red in 1995, and Gold/Silver in 1999. US just got Red/Blue a little late. :P

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I can't think of any hints that lead to an announcement for a 6th gen, and it just seems very unlikely. We don't have a third game nor a remake announced for 5th gen and I'm hoping we get these before. If we don't, that would be a bit...weird.

3 hours left though. Wow.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    The reason first and second weren't as long is because they weren't doing remakes. Now a generation is the 3 original games and then the 2 remakes, so 2 more than gen 1 and 2. I would be sorely disappointed if they skipped remakes and third game and skipped straight to Gen VI.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
    The reason first and second weren't as long is because they weren't doing remakes. Now a generation is the 3 original games and then the 2 remakes, so 2 more than gen 1 and 2. I would be sorely disappointed if they skipped remakes and third game and skipped straight to Gen VI.

I love Hoenn and would love to see it in 3D. Talking about 3D how would everyone feel if they made the remakes Gamecube style?

blue

gucci
    Years
    I can almost guarentee it wont be Gen Six, there's so many reasons why it wouldn't be, the pattern, the fact that we haven't had the third game to BW or the remakes as some people have already said but I don't expect it until atleast 2014. I keep picturing Hoenn in 3D... just under 3 hours now.

Railgun

Years
    If its R/S/E remakes I think everyone will hear me say YESSSSSSS from my house

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    ^ Same. The minute the show is about to reveal whatever this big announcement may be I'm literally going to be thinking, this is it. Whatever happens is going to change everything! n__n

Railgun

Years
    I swear if it does end up being the Pikachu thing I'll cry. But he did say its a game and not a game event right?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I actually don't see it being the Pikachu event. He already announced the Pikachu, and if it's going to be something really big and important and never announced before, I don't see it being the event. But you never know I suppose!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    He hasn't said what it is at all. :x

IMPORTANT NEWS!!
    On this coming Sunday, Februrary 26, 2012, from 7:30 A.M,
    I, Masuda, will be appearing on TV TOKYO's Show, "Pokémon Smash!"
    Not only that.
    And there…
    I will be making a VERY important announcement,
    so be sure not to miss it!!
    Watch it live on TV!
    And, for those of you who can't watch television on live,
    I will announce the same information right after the show via twitter!!

The reference to the third game is that on a Q&A session across Japan someone asked about the sequel and he said basically "watch Pokemon Smash this Sunday".

blue

gucci
    Years
    If it was the Pikachu he wouldn't say it before hand, the fact that he's making a personal appearance, posted on his twitter, blog and labelled it as a huge announcement shows that it's more than an event Pokémon, they wouldn't build us up like that for nothing.. if a huge announcement is an event Pokémon then I can't begin to think what a main game would be..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back