• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo to Announce a New Game Tomorrow – Pokemon Gray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Oh my god, it's already started but this stream hasn't for me. u___u

I can't control myself right now. MUST SEE.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Hopefully we'll get constant updates on here, the fact that the live stream is down makes me ten times more anxious...

I WANNA SEE IT!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    IM LIKE. SCREAMING AT MY COMPUTER RIGHT NOW IN EXCITEMENT.

Cello please keep us updated!

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • You guys aren't missing anything. They're showing a Hoenn episode for the first half of the hour. That'll give GCPM11 some time to get his stream up for you guys.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    MASUDAS TWEET:
    "Latest game information will be announced the first public space! ! Innovation here, Pokemon animation! Pokemon library! ! Naha!"

HE'S ANNOUNCING A GAME

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    It working now, and rerunning Hoenn episodes can really mean something. BUT DUDE, THE NOSTALGIA. I watched all of the hoenn saga episodes, this is getting me so excited. *__*

I do wish that he would play the audio anyway though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    The fact hes announcing a game and they are replaying Hoenn, and the red card at the start of the show. AHH.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    Ill post it again since some people might not have noticed it, but its DEFINITELY a game announcement. He tweeted this:
    "Latest game information will be announced the first public space! ! Innovation here, Pokemon animation! Pokemon library! ! Naha!"

GOD PLEASE R/S REMAKES.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm puzzled why they're showing a Hoenn episode but I'm praying why I think they are.

So it's definitely a game? all signs pointing to Remakes right now which makes me one of the happiest people on earth but not getting my hopes up too high just yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back